Ascension Seton Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Customer Service Representative

Create your profile to get personalized information

Ascension Seton Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Ascension Seton

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Ascension Seton (Austin, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied online, and was called in for an interview about two weeks later. My interview was a panel style interview with my future supervisor and her assistant. They asked me several questions about my education and previous work experience and skill level. I described my goals and reasons for wanting to hold a job with the organization, as well as my thoughts on the mission statement and the importance it holds. We finished the interview with a brief tour of the facility.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had a conflict during a past work experience and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Ascension Seton

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ascension Seton in August 2015.

Interview

I applied June 30th for numerous positions online. Their application process is pretty easy since you can apply for more than one position at a time. I receive emails for positions I didn't get. I'm currently waiting to hear back from the 2nd interview I've had with Seton.

Interview Questions

• What is one of the most stressful situations you've been in at work and what did you do?   Answer Question