Ascension Seton Graduate Nurse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ascension Seton Graduate Nurse Interview Questions

Interviews at Ascension Seton

Graduate Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ascension Seton.

Interview

Taken a long time to get back to me. Initial phone interview, interview with a recruiter, then interview with hiring managers. Still have yet to hear back from the managers as they have explained "they have a lot of applicants"

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Ascension Seton

Graduate Nurse Interview

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Ascension Seton in October 2016.

Interview

First you apply for the residency where you pick 3 top areas you're interested in and the facilities you're interested in. Then you can register for the career fair where you meet with hiring managers, clinical managers of several units throughout the system. Then you get a phone interview which asked 3 situational questions (difficult patient or colleague how did you deal?, safety issue, how did you deal?, communication issue with a colleague how did you deal). Then you get to apply to specific units, and get contacted by hiring managers to schedule in person interviews. I am in the process of applying to specific units.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation with a person, patient, colleague who was different than you were? How did you deal with the situation?   Answer Question

Graduate Nurse Interview

Interview

30 min phone screening from recruiter
    60 min in person/ tour of facility interview
    Offer that day from one floor and still haven't received Decision from another floor one week later

Interviewed for 2 floors

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time poor communication effected your job   Answer Question
    • Why did you become a nurse   Answer Question
    • What was the most memorable patient you've had and what did you walk away with it?   Answer Question