Ascension Via Christi Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Ascension Via Christi

2.1

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Ascension Via Christi (Wichita, KS) in February 2009.

Interview

It took months for them to call but the hiring process was swift once they called me.

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newton, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ascension Via Christi (Newton, KS) in March 2013.

Interview

The entire hiring process took 2+ months. The interview process was very comfortable and not stressful. The interview process all began with review of my application and resume, followed by a telephone call from the hiring manager. Then, a background check was performed, followed by a drug test. Once these tests were passed, a one-on-one interview took place.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation was not an option

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Ascension Via Christi (Wichita, KS) in September 2011.

Interview

I applied online and received a call about one week later. I filled out a personality profile before my initial interview with HR. I then met with managers for three different positions and was offered all jobs. Once I made my choice, I came in for a pre-employee physical and drug screen. I started the job the next week and did training the following week. I was about 3 weeks from application to starting the job.

Interview Questions

• If you encounter a difficult or irate patient, the how would you respond?   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Ascension Via Christi (Wichita, KS) in November 2013.

Interview

One interview with unit manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Did not negotiate

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ascension Via Christi (Atlanta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

typical peer panel interview with Nurse Manager and several of the staff nurses in that unit. Typical interview questions and then a tour of the unit. It just wasn't what I expected it to be. the nurses seemed to be short staffed and stressed out. People I talked to were nice though. It just wasn't for me.

Interview Questions

• Why did you leave your last job?   1 Answer

Did not feel as though it would be a good fit for me.

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ascension Via Christi.

Interview

I only met with two people for this job. I had been recommended for the job so it wasn't a difficult interview but more a conversation about the job I did not ask enough questions about the job and a few months in realized I did not have the decision making authority I expected.

Interview Questions

• The interview was more conversational so it was more about a "fit" rather than technical or skills defining questions. Very general   Answer Question

Negotiation

There wasn't much negotiation. It took about 1 day to agree on salary etc.

Logistics Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ascension Via Christi (Wichita, KS) in August 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, was called back the next day and got a face to face interview. I came in for the face to face and interviewed with two people. They were great!

Interview Questions

• How do you work well with others? Can you work weekends?   Answer Question

Health Unit Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ascension Via Christi (Wichita, KS) in June 2015.

Interview

Very open conversation, wanted to know my goals in healthcare. Asked how I would handle a unruly patient. Asked about my background dealing with Dr's. Would I like 12 hour shifts or 8 hour shifts?

Interview Questions

• Would you like to continue your education   1 Answer

Applications Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ascension Via Christi (Wichita, KS) in January 2013.

Interview

Interview was very informal and even awkward at times. Was met by manager at reception. No interview panel, just met with one employee. No structure, just given a tour of offices and then went to lunch with a manager. Came back and met with another manager, discussed upcoming projects, shook hands and left.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, told HR is firm with their offer.

Applications Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ascension Via Christi (Wichita, KS) in May 2012.

Interview

I met with senior people and later met with the team. Each group asked whatever questions they wanted to. It felt as relaxed as an interview can be. They were very friendly.

Interview Questions

• 1. Where do you want to be in 5 years?
      2. What is your experience doing this job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They had a system in place for determining what they could pay based on experience.