Ascension Wisconsin Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ascension Wisconsin Interview Questions

Interviews at Ascension Wisconsin

2.5

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ascension Wisconsin in January 2019.

Interview

The Recruiter called me on a Wednesday and left me a message. I called her back the same day and left a message for her. On Thursday, I reached out again and she answered right away, told me that oh yeah, she needed to talk to me, but she couldn't talk now and said she would call back Thursday. I didn't hear anything back from her so I left another message Friday afternoon. I didn't hear from her at all on Friday or Monday, so I called Tuesday and finally got her to do my phone screening. She told me that I was going to be getting a call from a the local office on Wednesday, from the office that was actually hiring. If I didn't hear from the office, I was to call the recruiter back on Thursday. I called the recruiter back on Thursday and she pushed my call to voicemail, only to send me a form email 10 minutes later saying the job was filled. Terrible communication from the recruiter, no communication at all from the local office, and then terrible communication again from the recruiter. I'd run away from Ascension fast if this is how bad they drop the ball during an interview.

Interview Questions

• She really didn't ask anything, just went over the job itself, and confirmed my background.   Answer Question

Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ascension Wisconsin.

Interview

The interview went very smoothly and from first impressions the manager seemed really nice. Took a tour of the facility and went over expectations and requirements. Overall it was one of my more pleasant interviews.

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Ascension Wisconsin.

Interview

The interview consisted of a phone screening, then a few months later another phone call with the floor manager, then a month later an offer from HR without any in-person interview.

Pca Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waterloo, IA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ascension Wisconsin (Waterloo, IA) in July 2017.

Interview

applied online week later received phone call asking was i still interested. i said yes and the interview was scheduled for the following week. the interview its self was about um 40 min long simple interview questions were asked.

Solutions Development Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ascension Wisconsin (Milwaukee, WI) in June 2017.

Interview

Contacted via email by recruiter. Emailed her back, never got a response back. Called the recruiter 2 days later, she was in her car. My information was forwarded to another recruiter who I never heard from and no contact information for that recruiter was given.

Interview Questions

• No questions asked as HR fails to completely follow through with scheduling.   Answer Question

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ascension Wisconsin.

Interview

This interview was by far the most unprofessional I ever had. I applied for what I believed was a specific position at a specific site but the recruiter was completely unaware. She hadn't looked at my resume and had no idea what I was applying for so she kept asking me all kinds of questions, which had she taken the time to look at my resume and application, would have answered at least some of her questions. In that sense, I felt she was wasting my time, hers, and the agency's. When I stopped to ask her if she had looked at my application and resume, she started getting snooty and almost yelling at me, telling me I came up on her schedule, and so she called. Excuse me for pointing out the obvious, but I would think that as a recruiter, one would still be ready before calling an applicant whether you were meant to interview them or someone else was supposed to. She made a terrible impression on me and while I was very excited to have an opportunity with Wheaton Fransciscan, it was a complete turn off. As an organization, you cannot expect your applicants to be professional and prepared if your recruiters are rude and completely out of touch. Had this person explained the interview process more thoroughly and been professional about it, the interview probably would have gone smoohter. I'm aware Wheaton recently became part of Ascension and so maybe their procedures and processes are still in transition but at this point, even if they came back for another interview, they would have to convince me on why I should want to work for them and not the other way around.

HUC/Care Partner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ascension Wisconsin (Milwaukee, WI) in May 2017.

Interview

The hiring process took 4 weeks because of the recent merge with ascension the software was getting updated. I had my phone interview and my in person and got the job the same day. Well worth the wait!

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ascension Wisconsin (West Milwaukee, WI) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process went very well. Job shadow the following start of the week, received an offer the following few days!! Super excited! Cant wait to start!!! The manager and staff was very welcoming and helpful!

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with difficult situations with patients and co workers?   Answer Question

Patient Support Assistsnt Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ascension Wisconsin in April 2017.

Interview

They do most of the process through email and start off with a phone interview. The process after the phone interview can take anywhere from 1 week to 2 weeks to find anything else out.

ICU Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ascension Wisconsin (Milwaukee, WI) in March 2017.

Interview

Screening interview for entry position. The recruiter did not call me on the day and time first arranged so i rescheduled. Disappointed. It made my enthusiasm for the role shrink and i could not express excitement in the phone screen.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of when you went above and beyond for a patient   Answer Question