Ascension Wisconsin Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wausau, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Ascension Wisconsin (Wausau, WI) in April 2014.

Interview

Review of past Marketing work from past employment. (portfolio) from ads to web work was reviewed. Including PMS colors skills and accuracy. ADOBE products (photography and clipping paths) presentation and accuracy was/is very importantly.

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ascension Wisconsin (Milwaukee, WI) in August 2016.

Interview

Typical interview questions, then I was asked to complete a short typing test. The process was quick and smooth, I was scheduled for an in person interview at Wisconsin heart hospital location within a couple weeks. The overall process was fast, but I wasn't offered a job at the same location I interviewed at.

Interview Questions

• How are your typing skills?   1 Answer

Patient Care Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ascension Wisconsin (Milwaukee, WI) in January 2013.

Interview

Very positive experience. Interviewer was pleasant and friendly, and asked for additional information about questions I answered positively. Interviewer gave positive and optimistic feedback about my chances of being hired at the end of the interview.

Interview Questions

• Did I have experience working with difficult personalities and/or people with mental illness   Answer Question

Patient Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Allis, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ascension Wisconsin (West Allis, WI) in May 2014.

Interview

Fairly simple. A lot of "what would you do?" scenarios. The person who interviewed me was the supervisor for the department that was looking to hire. I also went through a recruiting agency so they knew a lot about me already. I was asked what programs and softwares I have used.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you saw that someone wasn't carrying their load of the work and you had to constantly do extra work to keep the team from falling behind? How would you approach the situation?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Ascension Wisconsin in January 2016.

Interview

Applied within a week or two ago. The manager actually emailed me. Great experience, waiting on call back from HR. So I will no if I will accept by Monday morning

Interview Questions

• well it was very laid back, went off my resume, no standard questions.   Answer Question

Paramedic Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodruff, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ascension Wisconsin (Woodruff, WI) in August 2015.

Interview

Brought me in a room where they asked generic interview questions and then some medical questions. It was 1 on 1 and the interviewer was very kind and made me feel like he was only paying attention to me which was nice. I left with a feeling that I had done something good. I applied online, was asked a few basic questions over the phone to see how I would fit the position. I was then scheduled an in person interview. Whole process took about two weeks itself but after working there for the short time that I did I realized that many smiles were fake and that the climate was very political with many changes happening.

Physical Therapist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ascension Wisconsin (Milwaukee, WI) in January 2011.

Interview

This was several years ago so don't abide by this for today but the process was very low key and straight forward. The department head conducted the interview. I don't know what else to write but seems I have to keep writing to get to the 50 word minimum. I found the job interview to be nonconfronting and the employees friendly.

Lab Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ascension Wisconsin (Indianapolis, IN) in July 2014.

Interview

Interview was geared more toward values and personal relationships. Technical expertise was important; but, character seemed a key factor. I was given immediate positive feedback on eye contact. Interviewer was looking for someone who could communicate well with people.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiated during the interview was expectations were met.

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Ascension Wisconsin.

Interview

The interview consisted of a phone screening, then a few months later another phone call with the floor manager, then a month later an offer from HR without any in-person interview.

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ascension Wisconsin (Milwaukee, WI) in November 2015.

Interview

Long and slow hiring process, took over 2 months from the time I applied to the time I was offered a position. Had a 1 on 1 interview with the department manager. Second interview was a group interview with the department director and two associates. Very casual setting.

Interview Questions

• Are you afraid that you will lose your nursing skills since you will not be working with patients on a daily basis?   Answer Question

Nurse RN Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ascension Wisconsin in August 2013.

Interview

After interviewing with the recruiter on the phone, I had an interview with the manager of the facility I wished to work for. I thought the interview went well, and was told that I would hear from them either way (whether I got the job or not and some feedback from the recruiter). I actually had to hear from a friend in management at a different facility that 1) I was offered a conditional position. and 2) That I would not be considered for employment at any of the facilities due to an issue they found in their investigation, which they (HR) never shared with me.