Ascent (Missouri) Operations Center Representative Interview Questions

Updated May 24, 2018

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Ascent (Missouri)

Negative100%
Applied online67%
Staffing Agency33%
2.3
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Ascent (Missouri)

Found 3 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ascent (Missouri) (Saint Louis, MO) in May 2018

Interview

I was hired after one phone and one in person interview. I worked for about a week before I got a call saying that they didn't think I was the right fit. Not sure how they came to that conclusion.

Interview Questions
  • They asked me what interested me about the position
    1 Answer
Anonymous Employee in Maryland Heights, MO
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ascent (Missouri) (Maryland Heights, MO)

Interview

Candidates have to go through a staffing agency to apply. I almost gave on the interview because the staffing agency could barely seem to get one scheduled after several weeks. Interviewer and staffing agency deliberately underplayed certain undesirable aspects of the position. I was completely mislead about what my job would entail. Very unethical. The interview was fast, and they pretty much offered me the job right away. It became apparent quickly that they're desperate for workers due to high turnover.

Interview Questions
  • Do you have previous experience in this industry, or with any of the applications that we use?
Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Ascent (Missouri) (Saint Louis, MO) in Mar 2015

Interview

Lots of questions about your experience in customer service and why you want the position. From what i could tell, it didnt matter what you answered, the turnover is so bad, if you apply, you will probably get hired.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email