Asheville-Buncombe Technical Community College Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Asheville-Buncombe Technical Community College Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Asheville-Buncombe Technical Community College

Accounts Receivable Interview

Anonymous Employee in Asheville, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Asheville-Buncombe Technical Community College (Asheville, NC) in February 2015.

Interview

Was asked about my experience in receivables, accounting and bookkeeping. It was a short to the point interview because i was just a temporary employee until the found someone with a bachelor's degree. It was just kind of a meet and greet as i was coming from a temp agency.

Interview Questions

• How long have been in accounts receivable   1 Answer

Instructor Interview

Interview

AB Tech never interviews candidates based purely on skills and experience. They are so worried about diversity that they will override great candidates for one of lesser qualifications but a race and gender that suits their purposes.

Interview Questions

• What do you think about diversity?   1 Answer

Faculty Member Interview

Anonymous Employee in Asheville, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Asheville-Buncombe Technical Community College (Asheville, NC) in March 2012.

Interview

This process was easy in terms of applying (application, paperwork, etc.). There was no online application system at that time. However, HR seemed rather confused and I had to call back several times to verify information and to follow-up. I am pretty sure that had I not called back many times, I would not have gotten a job there.