Ashfield Commercial & Medical Services Interview Questions in Ashby de la Zouch, England | Glassdoor

3.5

Anonymous Employee in Ashby de la Zouch, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ashfield Commercial & Medical Services (Ashby de la Zouch, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

Completed an online video recorded interview before attending and also had to produce a powerpoint presentation on a brand of my choice. Invited to an assessment day. On the day had to complete a writing test which involved writing an abstract for a clinical trial paper. This was followed by group tasks and then interviews from the different agencies within Ashfield.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to me an AMW?
      Describe a time you have failed.
      Describe a time you persuaded someone to do something
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ashby de la Zouch, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ashfield Commercial & Medical Services (Ashby de la Zouch, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

I was invited to apply to the assessment day by sending in a CV and cover letter, and was also asked to put together a presentation for the day (this was not presented but added to the overall score for the day). The assessment day was 9am-5pm, and consisted of an introductory presentation explaining about Ashfield and its different medical communications agencies, followed by group exercises and a writing task. There was then a networking lunch with current employees, which was very useful to get an insider's thoughts - all of which were very positive. During lunch the assessors decided which applicants they wanted to interview, which was dependent on their scores from the morning's tasks. Subsequent interviews were held after lunch by a number of different Ashfield agencies. If none of the agencies felt that the candidate was right for their associate medical writer position, they still got an interview although this was for a different role in client services. Everyone was informed whether they were successful or not within a few days. Although most candidates had PhDs, it was made clear during the interview that this is not necessarily needed for the AMW role, so candidates should not be put off if they don’t have a PhD.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you've made a mistake and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question
    • Describe a big decision you've made recently.   1 Answer
    • Q: If could be an animal what would you be?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Ashby de la Zouch, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ashfield Commercial & Medical Services (Ashby de la Zouch, England (UK)) in April 2016.

Interview

There were three parts to the interview process: 1. writing test, 2. group activities, 3. face-to-face interview. The writing test was an intense 1 hour to write an abstract from a given manuscript. The group activities you worked with the other interviewees and involved team work and presenting skills. The standard interview scenario involved mostly competency-based questions.

Interview Questions

• Please give us an example of when you made a mistake and how you dealt with it.   1 Answer

Graduate Medical Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ashby de la Zouch, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Ashfield Commercial & Medical Services (Ashby de la Zouch, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

apply online via Application form, then 2 telephone interviews then an assessment centre.

At assessment centre. the day involved a group task (12 people, way too many for the task/time), role play, interview and 1:1 presentation.

I was contacted with the outcome within 2 working days. No offer and scathing feedback. Not pleasant.

Interview Questions

• Think of a time you influenced people to do something they didn't want to do   1 Answer