Ashley Furniture Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ashley Furniture Director Interview Questions

3.7

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ashley Furniture (Edison, NJ) in August 2015.

Interview

People are put into positions they are over/under qualified for - recruiters modify/doctor resumes to fit the job descriptions; people conducting interviews are not part of the Human Resources team; cycled through different directors who had no experience with interviewing and no direct line reporting to for my role

Interview Questions

• Can you work with a CEO that constantly changes directives and expectations?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Ashley Furniture

Anonymous Employee in Arcadia, WI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ashley Furniture (Arcadia, WI).

Interview

Headhunter contacted, then had phone interview with. Next 10 minute phone screen w/ HR, then 5 minute phone interview w/ hiring manager. On-site interviews with hiring manager, other senior managers and employee team. Job offer followed in a couple of days.

Negotiation

Was able to negotiate higher rate than original offer.

Anonymous Employee in Arcadia, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ashley Furniture (Arcadia, WI) in August 2012.

Interview

Applied on-line and headhunter contacted me. Phone screen w/ headhunter. Phone screen with human resources. Phone interview with hiring manager. On-site interview with hiring manager and other executives.

Interview Questions