Ashton Woods Homes Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Community Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Ashton Woods Homes (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

1st one on one interview, then personality test, then review of test in second interview. Then offer letter. The overall experience was nice, everyone was helpful and understanding. I needed to reschedule a test and they understood.

Interview Questions

• Most questions are typical. Greatest accomplishments, weaknesses, strengths. Nothing out of the norm.   Answer Question

Negotiation

You need to show your negotiation skills remember if you are interviewing for a sales position you follow up with a email, phone call, and possible mail a thank you note.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ashton Woods Homes (Austin, TX) in July 2018.

Interview

Contacted a week after applying online for an in-person interview. The process was very short and straight to the point. Not portfolio focused. The questions were more on proof of growth with previous employers.

Assistant Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ashton Woods Homes (Houston, TX) in November 2015.

Interview

Very pleasant process. I applied online and received a call a few days later to schedule a brief Skype interview. After this I received a call to go to the property for an interview with the property manager. I arrived and took a timed intelligence test and then sat down with the manager. Very good interaction which included detailed questions about the job expectations and my willingness to carry out those duties.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable knocking on doors to collect late rent?   Answer Question

Sales Counselor Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Ashton Woods Homes.

Interview

Interview with Sales Manager, Take a "smart test," then meet with VP and President.
    Make sure to follow up. They called me back a few weeks later and offered the position. The interviews took about 3 weeks and the waiting process another 3 weeks.

Interview Questions

• What's your biggest accomplishment, Does the job sounds intimidating.   Answer Question

Scheduling Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ashton Woods Homes (Phoenix, AZ) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview process was simple, phone interview then face to face. Met with two long term employees that were easy to talk to. Asked standard interview questions along with a "rate yourself" personality quiz. Although I was not hired, I thank them for giving me the experience

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Ashton Woods Homes (Orlando, FL).

Interview

Interview process was long. I had multiple interviews with various people and started with a group interview with 8-10 other people. I actually enjoyed the group interview. It was something I have never experienced, but I still keep in contact with people I met that day. Although it took a while, the process was relaxed and I was very impressed with everyone I interviewed with.

Interview Questions

• Who have been your biggest career influences and do you have a mentor you commonly rely on to help you through challenges in your career?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate. I don't think it's possible in this industry.

Sales Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ashton Woods Homes.

Interview

I honestly enjoyed the interview process. It was very professional, people seemed happy, no around the bushes answers. Very personable people. Medium level questions. 3 people process interview.
    They are very upfront.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Ashton Woods?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ashton Woods Homes.

Interview

Initial questions via email
    1st interview with VP
    2nd interview with office manager
    Personality test
    Offer with both VP and manager
    Total process took a while. Interview people were very friendly and made me comfortable during the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Ashton Woods Homes (New York, NY).

Interview

I went through 6 layers of interviews and never got so much as a form letter rejection. Sometimes companies do this to avoid creating documentation when they don't have a legitimate reason not to hire you and sometimes they are just rude. From the outside, it seemed to be a solid place to work but the lack of professionalism is concerning. If you have options, explore them. I spent hours over a couple of months, prepping and meeting with these folks and it was not valued.

Interview Questions

• Assessments, screening interviews, panel interviews, presentations, etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ashton Woods Homes (Houston, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Quick had 3 interviews was asked to bring proof of my tax returns( never before) I think because they never saw that kind of money before. It was quick, and they made you feel that this was the place to work. They fail to tell you that you have to fly to Atlanta Ga for a week due to they don't want you to turn it down. It's a crazy training that is quite stupid, and non useful. It's a waste of time and money. Manager loves to wear only black pants EVERYDAY, whether Gothic at that. But , due to her obese i can see why, not to mention, her knowledge is somewhere from far far awayyyyyyy.

Interview Questions

• I don't think they cared if i could sale or not, they were seeing if i would be easy to push around and take their crap[   1 Answer