Asia TV USA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Asia TV USA

Sort:

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Asia TV USA (New York, NY) in September 2012.

Interview

I applied through college career site and they contacted me via email in a week. I had 1:1 interview with the HR Manager. The interview lasted less than 30 minutes and most of the time I listened as she wanted me to understand what types of jobs I would do.

Interview Questions

• There was no difficult question, just went through my resume.   Answer Question

IT Interview

Interview

it was very good, very easy and very kind people. they are very friendly job description was very clear, the person took interview was very knowledgeable, the pay package was very good, the benefits are very good

Management Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Asia TV USA.

Interview

Very laid back, low key, no stress. It was clear that the goal of the interview was to assess cultural fit vs. qualifications. Bare minimum discussion of qualifications during in person interview (done mostly via the phone screening process). I appreciated the fact that effort was put into finding the right people as this is important in an overall positive work environment.