Asiana Airlines Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Asiana Airlines Interview Questions

Updated Aug 24, 2017

Reservations Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Asiana Airlines (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

They informed me it will be very formal interview. They asked me some ordinary interview questions. It was okay. I was dressed all business look. Three people were there kept asking questions

Sales Agent Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Asiana Airlines.

Interview

Group interview, you get the typical questions you google up. They do try to get personal during the interview. Had to wait a bit until first group was done.

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Asiana Airlines (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

The interviews was conducted in the LAX airport. It was way shorter than I expected. There were two interviewers and they were mostly generous. I felt that they really do care about your degree especially if you have graduated from the one of prestigious universities. I studied the company's history and current issues, but they never asked me on those details. It was all about me, my personality (esp. customer related) and experiences. And the interview was all in Korean.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Since it was an entry-level position, there was not many things you could really negotiate about.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Asiana Airlines (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

i applied online with a resume and received phone call about a week or two later to arrange the interview session. The interviewer told me that the salary is $2100 - $2300 per month as a full time job wage which was very funny to me because the cheesecake factory waitresses make much more than that. So I decided not to proceed the interview any more.

Offered low salary.

Reservation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Asiana Airlines (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

About 5-6 interviewer. The whole experience was not so professional. When asked about why only 90% of salary during the first year, the manager simply replied, " You do not have professional experience in this field, perhaps you should be paying us to train you."

Totally disrespect.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Asiana Airlines (Seattle, WA) in January 2014.

Interview

Brief phone inteview and then 2 follow up person to person interviews. They werent that challenging and the questions asked were very general. They were just looking for personality. They were very nice and approachable. They basically wanted to see if i was a good fit for the company. Looking for nice outgoing individuals who are compatible with other workers

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Asiana Airlines (Atlanta, GA) in May 2012.

Interview

There's total to 2 stages of interview. First one is over the resume with experiences and educational back ground.

Interview Questions

• What kind of sales strategy can you provide when customer problem occurs?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Asiana Airlines (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2009.

Interview

Interviewed by 5+ people, HR, Marketing, Commercial. It was a bit intimidating but the questions were not difficult. They focused on knowledge and some behavioral type of questions.

Negotiation

They low balled me but I stood firm on my requirement. IT took a couple weeks.

Flight Attendant Interview

Interview

stand with 7 other interviewees and had some questions. It didn't take a lot of time and whole questions were easy. When you enter the interview room, there will be 2 interviewer.

Cabin Crew Interview

Anonymous Employee in Manila, Manila (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Asiana Airlines (Manila, Manila (Philippines)).

Interview

Online application. (workabrod.com.ph)
    Personal submission of resume. (height check and one on one interview)
    Panel interview. (height check, posture check, reach check) TIP. natural make up is preferred
    (Final screening)