Aspen Dental Call Center Representative Interview Questions
Updated Jan 19, 2023
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
- Most Difficult
Interviews at Aspen Dental
Interviews for Top Jobs at Aspen Dental
- Office Manager (50)
- Dental Assistant (47)
- Patient Service Representative (24)
- Dental Hygienist (20)
- Associate Dentist (16)
- Dentist (16)
- General Dentist (13)
- PSR (9)
- Registered Dental Hygienist (7)
- Assistant Office Manager (5)
- Assistant Manager (5)
- Registered Dental Assistant (5)
- Lab Technician (4)
- Treatment Coordinator (4)
- Regional Manager (3)
- Call Center Representative (3)
- Customer Service Representative (3)
- Office Manager Trainee (3)
- Software Engineer (2)
- Managing Clinical Director (2)
- Talent Acquisition Manager (2)
- Scheduler (2)
- Dental Lab Technician (2)
- Practice Manager (2)
- Manager (2)
- General Dentist (Managing Clinical Director) (2)
- Lead Dental Assistant (2)
- Patient Account Representative (1)
- Patient Services Representative (1)
- Associate (1)
Anonymous Employee in Medford, OR
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aspen Dental (Medford, OR) in Jan 2023
The interview process is straightforward. They send you a link and you complete a self-interview. There are 10 questions. You record your own answers and submit them. Then you move on to another phone interview.
- Tell me a time you had to overcome an objection when selling a product.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
I applied online. I interviewed at Aspen Dental (New York, NY) in Jul 2017
The interview was average. I was shown the office building. The manager explained the position. Reviewd benifits of the position. Basic interview questions such as are you tech proficient? Are you able to work different shifts?
- Are you proficient with a multi line telephone?
HR Job Postings
VP of HR
Beautiful day for more remote postings in the last 24h, don’t you agree? Best wishes, y’all. As a reminder, I’m not the recruiter or a referral - just sharing! :) More in comments. Aspen Dental, Talent Acquisition Manager: https://lnkd.in/eYeFv437 FedEx, People Business Partner: https://lnkd.in/ePPCqeZg Cambium Learning Group, People Operations Partner: https://lnkd.in/etpTsMvs AMN Healthcare, Recruiting Consultant: https://lnkd.in/edjxaASH
Got a burning question about interviews at Aspen Dental? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Aspen Dental employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Anonymous Employee in East Syracuse, NY
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aspen Dental (East Syracuse, NY) in Dec 2016
Interviewed in person, hired one month later. Would later find out this was done to avoid allowing the new hire to accrue vacation time until they have stayed with the company for over 11 months.
- What would make you a great scheduling center employee?