Aspire Public Schools Interview Questions in Oakland, CA | Glassdoor

3.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Instructional Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aspire Public Schools (Oakland, CA).

Interview

I went through three interviews for this temporary, long-term substitute position. In addition to a phone screening. I was already a substitute at this school in a short-term capacity.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had a challenging student in your class?   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aspire Public Schools (Oakland, CA).

Interview

It was quick and intense. First a phone interview, then a panel interview. Then one on one interviews and skills test. If you make it past this a thorough background check is done and then a final interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Aspire.   1 Answer

Teacher Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aspire Public Schools (Oakland, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

The process included an online application including a cover letter, a phone interview, then scheduling a demo lesson and in-person interview which included one-on-one and panel interview, then they called back and emailed with an offer within 2 weeks of the interview.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths, what are your weaknesses, what is something you'd like to improve upon, what is your education philosophy, what would you do if..., what's your experience with data, how have you used data to inform instruction   Answer Question