AspireIQ Customer Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at AspireIQ

3.5

Customer Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at AspireIQ (San Francisco, CA) in July 2019.

Interview

The interview process was long,

1. Call with the hiring manager
2. Onsite (interviewed by 4 people)
3. Onsite (interviewed by another 4 people)
4. CEO call
5. Reference check

There were a couple of red flags along the way that I should have paid more attention to, but I didn't. I interviewed with AspireIQ for a month and a half for the Customer Marketing Position, and the whole process was long and time-consuming. I had to work around scheduling two two-hour long onsite interviews. During the two onsites, everyone asked me generally the same questions, and almost everyone had a laptop to take notes. You generally don't really build relationships with a screen up. That was another red flag. It’s the little details like that, that show you the company’s real culture and values. It all felt unorganized, chaotic, and not welcoming.

I passed every step of the interview, gave them my references, then was told that they're putting a hold on hiring for a Customer Marketing Manager. That wasn't pleasant, transparent, or considerate. I wish they would have told me earlier and were honest about the role's level of priority, so that I could have told them that I was no longer interested in interviewing with them, but instead, they dragged on the process. It was really upsetting, that they wasted my references' time and effort.

Basically, I would never consider working for AspireIQ again and do not recommend it as a place to work based on my experience and observations.

Interview Questions

• What are your weaknesses?
    What do you think your previous coworkers would say about you?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AspireIQ

Customer Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at AspireIQ (San Francisco, CA) in June 2018.

Interview

The interview process was great! I knew someone within the company who was able to connect me with the hiring manager of the team. We set up a 30 minute phone call. After the phone call I was asked to come in for a 2- hour in person interview.

I met with six people, and they all asked me different questions. Mostly strategy and problem solving questions. Everyone was so nice, and the case study problem was difficult to average. If you come from an influencer marketing background you should have no problem.

Interview Questions

• problem solving + strategy questions   2 Answers