AspireIQ Interview Questions

Updated Oct 1, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at AspireIQ

Recruiter13%
HardAverageEasy
Found 25 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Guadalajara, Jalisco
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1 week. I interviewed at AspireIQ (Guadalajara, Jalisco) in Sep 2020

Interview

One of the things that I loved was being able to have the opportunity to have some calls with one of the co-founders and hear from his own voice how and why things are done in AspireIQ, it shows that he cares about people and not just his technical knowledge and not all companies are like this.

Interview Questions
  • What is a recent technical challenge you experienced and how did you solve it?
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in Mexico
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AspireIQ (Mexico) in Aug 2020

Interview

The interview process was a total of 4 steps. # Step 1 - An introduction call with the CTO This was my first call with the company, where I got to introduce myself and talk about what I have done in the past and what I'm looking for in the future. The CTO was very kind and easy going, he answered all my questions and gave me a good summary of what the company does and the technologies they work with. # Step 2 - Take Home Assignment The CTO sent me a take-home assignment after our call, I had to work on a real world problem that the company has worked with. I finished my solution within the next few days, and sent it to them. The team liked my solution and decided to move me to the virtual onsite. # Step 3 - Virtual Onsite Interview The virtual onsite included multiple interviews with different people who have different roles inside the company. It started with a cultural fit interview, then I got to talk to a product manager, after that solved a small coding problem with an engineer and eventually there was a system design interview. I got the result of all that within the next few days, the company decided to move me to the final interview. # Step 4 - Live Coding Challenge The last interview was with the director of engineering, he shared with me the problem I had to work on, and I shared my screen while writing the code. The director was very kind, he answered my doubts about the problem description and followed my thoughts and code. After a couple of days, I received an email telling me that the company has decided to move on with a job offer and I accepted it. This was truly an interesting and satisfying interview. The questions were real world problems from the company business and the team was very professional and respectful during the whole process.

Interview Questions
  • Q: Tell me about an interesting challenge you have worked with?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at AspireIQ (United States) in Aug 2020

Interview

I applied online and received an email from their recruiter the next day. The first round was an hour phone conversation with the hiring manager. Then I received a short writing exercise via email. Then I did a 2 hour panel-style round of interviews - 30 min each with four different members of the team over Zoom. Noting here that they did replace one of the interviewers without notice, so I was caught off guard when I expected to be interviewed by one person and a different person showed up. This was the complete interview process, at which point they said they would get back to me within 1-2 weeks. I heard back 3.5 weeks later, when I received an automatic, no-reply email that said they’d gone with a candidate who was farther along in the process. Overall, the interview process was casual and enjoyable, and seemed to move along at a steady pace. I enjoyed getting to know different members of the team, and felt that I connected with them well. I’d say the hiring manager’s questions were easier as they pertained to my experience and the direct responsibilities of the role, while the panel questions from other team members were more abstract, behavioral questions. However I was really disappointed in how it wrapped. After dedicating a month and a half and having gone through the entire process, it was a letdown to receive an automatic email, and the fact that they chose a candidate who was “farther along” didn’t make sense as I’d completed the whole process. I’d been offered another role at a different company, so truthfully I didn’t place much stake in this role, but it was still unfortunate that they would treat candidates this way.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at AspireIQ (United States)

Interview

It was very long but very good. First was a couple phone calls, then email, then a couple in persons. All to test if you are a good fit both personality and job performance wise. It was exciting at first but then the long in person interview became intimidating but was a great experience.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at AspireIQ (San Francisco, CA) in Jul 2019

Interview

The interview process was long, 1. Call with the hiring manager 2. Onsite (interviewed by 4 people) 3. Onsite (interviewed by another 4 people) 4. CEO call 5. Reference check There were a couple of red flags along the way that I should have paid more attention to, but I didn't. I interviewed with AspireIQ for a month and a half for the Customer Marketing Position, and the whole process was long and time-consuming. I had to work around scheduling two two-hour long onsite interviews. During the two onsites, everyone asked me generally the same questions, and almost everyone had a laptop to take notes. You generally don't really build relationships with a screen up. That was another red flag. It’s the little details like that, that show you the company’s real culture and values. It all felt unorganized, chaotic, and not welcoming. I passed every step of the interview, gave them my references, then was told that they're putting a hold on hiring for a Customer Marketing Manager. That wasn't pleasant, transparent, or considerate. I wish they would have told me earlier and were honest about the role's level of priority, so that I could have told them that I was no longer interested in interviewing with them, but instead, they dragged on the process. It was really upsetting, that they wasted my references' time and effort. Basically, I would never consider working for AspireIQ again and do not recommend it as a place to work based on my experience and observations.

Interview Questions
  • What are your weaknesses? What do you think your previous coworkers would say about you?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 10 months. I interviewed at AspireIQ (San Francisco, CA) in Jul 2019

Interview

I applied through an employee referral. I was quite keen on the job posting, but was ghosted after talking to them for over 2 months. Got back in touch, went through the whole interview process. Was then left hanging for another 6 months before finally being ghosted again. If this is how they conduct their interviews, I can't imagine what working there is like.

Interview Questions
  • They had me prepare a project prior to receiving an interview. I had to do this twice over the course of the 10 months I was in touch with them (the same project).
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AspireIQ (San Francisco, CA) in Jun 2019

Interview

I had a phone interview first. Lots of detailed questions like "If you didn't know how to do something, how would you get it done?" In the end, great conversation. Was asked to meet team the following week via email. I met with 3 different people individually.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AspireIQ (San Francisco, CA) in Jun 2019

Interview

Before my onsite interview, I had several 1-on-1 conversations with my eventual boss (Suhaas) and other members of leadership for us to get to know each other and understand each other's goals and culture fit. I appreciated the lengths that the entire team was taking to confirm a culture fit before proceeding to what I expected to be the regular vetting of my engineering skillset, management experience, and judgement. My onsite interview was one of best I had seen; All the questions were derived from real problems the company had solved or was looking to solve. Each question set a background context that placed me into the shoes of an engineer at AspireIQ. I found myself getting more excited about the interview as it progressed because I was learning just as much about the company and market as they were learning from me about my abilities. By the end of the interview, I wanted to work there. I walked away hoping that I displayed to them as much as I had learned about them. Logistically, the process ran incredibly smooth. I was given an agenda when I arrived, time to get to know various team members and direction so as to stay on schedule with each of my interviews. I found out that I had an offer the next day (they performed their debrief same day) and then proceeded to work with Suhaas on the details of the offer. The entire process took 2 weeks including the offer negotiation and settling of start date -- efficient and responsive.

Interview Questions
  • What's the first thing you would want to do (at work) should you join AspireIQ?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AspireIQ (San Francisco, CA) in May 2019

Interview

The interview process was fairly smooth. The recruiter was slow to get back to me. After every phone interview/in person interview I had to chase my recruiter down to schedule time to speak. Overall the process took a month.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AspireIQ (New York, NY) in Apr 2019

Interview

It was 4-5 rounds that involved 2 phone screenings, a mock strategy based renewal presentation & a 2 hour onsite final interview. Each round allowed you to meet new team members.

Interview Questions
  • When onboarding a new brand that you know has unattainable KPI expectations, how would you handle the initial conversation?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 25