AspireIQ Office Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AspireIQ Office Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at AspireIQ

2.5

Office Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at AspireIQ in April 2018.

Interview

I had a VERY positive interview process. I had an on-site and met with 4 members of the team. Everyone was kind, asked thought-provoking questions, and was able to paint a full picture of the culture. They went above and beyond to answer all my questions and the interview experience was a huge factor in what swayed me towards accepting their offer.

Interview Questions

• "Tell us about a time you've had to juggle multiple projects.", "Tell us about a time you've had to tell someone 'no'". "Tell us one position or opinion you hold that most people don't."   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AspireIQ

Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AspireIQ (San Francisco, CA) in April 2018.

Interview

Interviews can be a slog, and in my life I've only experienced two that were really fantastic. One of those was AspireIQ (formerly Revfluence). After applying online, I actually received an email the next day to schedule a phone interview with a recruiter. I then had another phone interview with a manger before being invited to an onsite. I really enjoyed meeting the team and being able to interview with the founders. I felt like the company was deeply invested in its team as human beings. After my onsite interview, the co-founder and I met at a cafe to discuss the role in depth and to discuss my future goals.

Unfortunately the timing was off and they needed someone to start later than I was comfortable with. All in all, it was a pretty easy interview in that everyone seemed easy going which made me feel a lot calmer than I would have been otherwise.

Interview Questions

• What is something that is weird about you?   1 Answer