Asrc Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 3, 2017

2.7

Well Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anchorage, AK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Asrc (Anchorage, AK).

Interview

Interview via skype. Was a standard interview, organized and managers were receptive to questions I had. The questions were generic and vague. They would listen to your answer and give a score for how you answered. Safety is a huge focus for them and and they really want to hear safety answers.

Interview Questions

• What does leadership mean to you?   1 Answer
    • What does safety culture mean to you?   1 Answer
    • Describe a time I was in charge and my scope of work changed. How did I deal with it?   1 Answer
    • How do you handle a person not liking you at work?   1 Answer
    • Have you worked around valves before?   1 Answer
    • Describe a difficult crane pick I've done before.   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Asrc in January 2016.

Interview

Interviewed by a panel of 3 supervisors and they made me feel very comfortable. They asked a series of questions and gave their input on what they expect from their employees. Did not sugar coat the negatives of a contract worker and also outlined the positives.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beltsville, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Asrc (Beltsville, MD) in January 2015.

Interview

Worked with a recruiter. Process took 3 weeks. Interviews are easy until you get up to the final phone screen with Alaska. In person interviews generally include your direct manager and team members at that location. A team, however, consists of members located in various states. This means some of your team is hours behind you time -wise.

Interview Questions

• What is it about you that would make me want to have you join our team   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

The hiring process was typical

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenbelt, MD

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Asrc (Greenbelt, MD).

Interview

The interview process was very laid back as the Manager was located in Anchorage, AK.

Negotiation

It was a mess, they make alot of money and try to give you the lowest salary. Ask for what you want but keep looking as things are changing.

Safety Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Anchorage, AK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Asrc (Anchorage, AK).

Interview

Hiring personnel had neither the knowledge or experience to craft and pose questions appropriate to my field of expertise.
    Many told stories of life in Alaska; fishing, hunting, hiking, camping, etc..
    Interview schedule was disorganized resulting in unscheduled meetings with unprepared managers.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.
    They met my salary and benefits expectations.

DoD Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Asrc (Washington, DC) in January 2008.

Interview

standard process

Interview Questions

Negotiation

quick. I got what I was asking for.