Assemblies of God Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Assemblies of God Interview Questions

1.3

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Assemblies of God (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

The first interview lasted 5 minutes and the questions were very general. They didn't say anything about the job. Then they called me and invited to the second interview, where they introduced me to one of their employees, who explained what I needed to do. So the job consisted in fundraising for an NGO, but one needed to do it in the street by approaching strangers. A good thing to do as a volunteer, but not the best job I would imagine.

Interview Questions

• What would you prefer an office job or work with people?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Assemblies of God (New York, NY) in May 2015.

Interview

It was a simple process, there was a group of us who came in together and waited for roughly 15-20 minutes to be seen by the interviewing manager. It was just a meeting to "put a face to the resume" they asked the normal interview questions. Next day I was called back to come in for a field interview just to get acclimated with what a normal day would entail.The business structure looked good but it just wasn't for me.

Programmer Analyst Interview

Interview

I met with the department manager and the division head of IT over lunch and discussed the job opening. I had a personal connection with the head of IT already, who vouched for my abilities.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Assemblies of God in February 2008.

Interview

Approached by a pastor that I had previously attended church with elsewhere.

Interview Questions

• What makes you think that you are qualified for this position.   1 Answer
    • Are you able to perform all accounting functions ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Get clarity in writing of what the job duties are and what benefits are.