Amazon Interview Question: Assessment is very basic netw... | Glassdoor

Interview Question

Cloud Support Associate Interview Portland, OR

Assessment is very basic network question and somewhat

tricky customer facing behavioral scenario. Signed NDA, but you must know basic networking and how data transferred from all layers Leadership Scenarios- I prepared 11-12 (If you are working professional then you might get those easily. Only prepare how/what you did which reflects those Amazon leadership principle). Not sure, if Amazon really using those principles within company, interview process(not steps) is broken.
Answer

Interview Answer

1 Answer

In network interview I was asked to go deep in your answer for layer by layer transportation of data, but when I was going into header details I was stopped. I think my interviewer was a inexperience interviewer, networking is vast interviewer needs to guide which part of concept he is looking for or may be ask direct question (Like what is private IP/public IP, Why NAT) and I was not evaluated on real questions.
Linux, I did bad cause ironically interview on my secondary skill is deeper then primary.
For behavioral, I had scenarios I told them honestly and emphasizes how I lead on different situations.

Interview Candidate on Jul 27, 2019

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.