Asset Campus Housing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Asset Campus Housing

2.2

Sort:

Anonymous Employee in Kingsville, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Asset Campus Housing (Kingsville, TX) in September 2016.

Interview

After a few questions form the General Manager, I was asked to give a tour of the showroom. After the interview, I received a call three days later asking if I wanted the position.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a hard time dealing with frustrated people, and how would you consult an angry tenant.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Asset Campus Housing (Tallahassee, FL) in August 2017.

Interview

I saw an email advertising both the apartment complex and hiring. Decided to apply and received a response in 15 minutes. The interview lasted 20 minutes and in the beginning it was mainly very common interview questions (Tell me about yourself, why become an community assistant, etc.). After that we was just a casual conversation about school, about the position, and on campus activities.

Anonymous Employee in Allendale, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Asset Campus Housing (Allendale, MI) in October 2016.

Interview

Asked about openings, emailed/brought resume in office, interview scheduled, interviewed, call came about half a week later to come aboard. Interview itself was very simple, walked the interviewee though my resume with not many proceeding questions.

Interview Questions

• What is your availability?
      What sales experience have you had thus far?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Asset Campus Housing (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

It was a great experience. I met with both the General manager and the Assistant general manager and they asked questions relating to me as a person and my interaction with people.

Interview Questions

• What is one flaw that you would want to change about yourself?   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Asset Campus Housing.

Interview

You want the job, you got it. Really no interview process. Company has a high rate of turnover and is happy to have enough people to keep the doors open.

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Asset Campus Housing (Richmond, VA) in June 2013.

Interview

After I had applied, it took about a 3 weeks before I got a call back, which was also after I had to cal them back multiple times each week. The communication was really weak. After I was called in for an interview, I was able to schedule one when I was available. The interview was between me, 2 regional managers and the current general manager at the time. The questions were pretty straight forward and the interview didn't last more than 30 minutes. The general attitude was positive.

Interview Questions

• Q: What do you think the best way to market to students is?   Answer Question
    • Q: When approached with difficult tenants, what do you do?   Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Asset Campus Housing.

Interview

I arrived early and waited to be called into the back office. Then I was interviewed by the two head managers of the office. They were very pleasent and allowed me to elaborate on my responses. This was after I had submited a resume and signed up for an interview. I wore business casual, as in khakis and a nice button down with dress shoes.

Interview Questions

• -How would you handle a roomate dispute/angry parent/dramatic situation?
      -What other experience do you have that is relavent to this position?
      -Avaliability around holidays/summer months
      -Experience with dealing with people   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Asset Campus Housing in April 2012.

Interview

Leasing manager was late to answer emails but process was overall very easy. The whole thing was just to assess your personality, to see if you're vibrant and able to sell according to the rules without losing your charm. The job is to primarily deal with students and parents and process paperwork, so if you have a good head on your shoulders and are responsible and can present yourself well you'll be fine.

Anonymous Employee in College Station, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Asset Campus Housing (College Station, TX) in July 2012.

Interview

Applied in the summer right out of high school. I knew I really wanted this job due to the fact that they would compensate my rent, so I contacted the leasing manager about 2 or 3 times letting him know I was very interested in the Community Assistant position. The property and leasing manager called me for a phone interview after weeks of follow-ups.

Anonymous Employee in Athens, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Asset Campus Housing (Athens, GA) in September 2013.

Interview

The property manager just asked me general questions related to my background in sales. I was also asked the typical behavioral questions. It was pretty easy. Just a one on one interview in the property managers office.