Asset Marketing Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Asset Marketing Services

2.9

Sort:

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Asset Marketing Services (Sandy, UT) in August 2016.

Interview

Initial phone interview, just to see if you are close to a salesman, pass on to Jim for a script read/mock role play, then on to Sam for a live in person. The phone screen is standard and easy but the upcoming interviews will be telling. I was informed of the company's intent to move to Provo, making a commute for me from 5 minutes to 35.

Interview Questions

• 3 words to describe yourself?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Crosslake, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Asset Marketing Services (Crosslake, MN) in April 2013.

Interview

Corporate sends you a script about a coin and you have to study that and bring it in to the interview. The manager then says "sell me the coins in your script". Not knowing any of the closing tactics they can use you don't have the tools to shine. They will hire you anyways! Anybody that can speak and fog a mirror will get a job but they will fire you if it doesn't work.

Interview Questions

• How much money have you made in one year at your last job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnsville, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Asset Marketing Services (Burnsville, MN).

Interview

Went through 3 interviews. 1 old guy, 2nd old guy (was an hour late) and went through a mock script which was extremely awkward

Interview Questions

• How good of a storyteller are you? sell me that bottle of water.   1 Answer

Unorganized. Culture is a bunch of old guys selling coins to people that don't need them. Three interviews fr no reason. Total waste of time.

Anonymous Employee in Burnsville, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Asset Marketing Services (Burnsville, MN).

Interview

First screen is over the phone. First interview was with a Sales Manager (Chuck) who you read a script to that you would use for a presentation. Second interview was with another Sales Manager (Jim).

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was a flat $50,000 a year salary.

Anonymous Employee in Burnsville, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Asset Marketing Services (Burnsville, MN).

Interview

Too much HR, not enough hiring manager input.

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Asset Marketing Services.

Interview

Phone interview followed by in-person interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Asset Marketing Services in May 2013.

Interview

I applied online, and received an e-mail within days wanting to set up a phone interview. So I really appreciated that! The phone interview was the basic questions getting to know you and resume/background questions. The second interview was in person at one of their locations and they went more into detail about the job description. I am about to go into the third interview, and hopefully will hear something back soon.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burnsville, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Asset Marketing Services (Burnsville, MN) in July 2010.

Interview

I got the interview by talking to the HR person at a job fair. About a week after the fair I called her and we set up a phone interview. About a week after I went in to interview with her and then was introduced to the hiring manager and talk to him. The position was for a outbound call center job. If you have outbound experience in a call center selling products you should should do well.

Senior Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burnsville, MN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Asset Marketing Services (Burnsville, MN) in August 2015.

Interview

I was asked if I was interested in relocating to another state as an 'expansion player' by a past supervisor whom I have known for a number of years. I have known this person for a number of years, have no negative feelings, not sure I am interested in relocating for this company due to a number of reasons and ongoing issues that are not being resolved.

Interview Questions

• Would you move to another state   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Asset Marketing Services in June 2013.

Interview

Two to three interviews including an online test. The process included in-person meetings with different managers and looks into the company, sales floor and growth potential/expectations. Expect to be asked to perform job duties on the spot in the interviews.