Associa Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Associa Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Associa

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Los Gatos, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Associa (Los Gatos, CA) in November 2017.

Interview

I received a call right away. Everyone was very nice the vetting was thorough. There were 2 directors that interviewed me. They made me an offer the next day.

Interview Questions

• Standard. It was important that I would be able to get along with everyone   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Associa

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Associa (Dallas, TX).

Interview

I applied through CareerBuilder, and received a call from HR a couple of days later. I was scheduled for an interview with the boss and one other coworker (aka her best friend). The interview was very informal. Personality is the only thing that matters. I received a call from HR about 3 days later to make me an offer.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Associa.

Interview

Easy, quick interview process. Had my resume on careerbuilder and got a phone call within a week or two by the recruiter. I met with two account executives, had a pleasant interview, and got a phone call that night with an offer. I accepted right away!