Associa Assistant Community Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Associa Assistant Community Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Associa

Assistant Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Associa (San Diego, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process was pretty standard. I had a phone interview first, the a face to face interview with HR, and finally, a face to face with the location I was applying for.

Interview Questions

• The questions that stood out the most were the, "how do you handle customer complaints?" that question came up a lot in different ways. "What would you do if a customer is being defiant about a problem?" and so on. These come up because not to many people call in but when they do, they are usually upset about a HOA rule or something along those lines.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Associa

Assistant Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Carlsbad, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Associa (Carlsbad, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process was three steps, phone, HR interview, and Hiring Manager interview. Each Interviewer asked pertinent questions in regards to work experience and skills. Each interviewer was pleasant and seemed genuinely interested in getting to know me and my abilities. They also were enthusiastic about the Company and expressed the advantages for working for Associa. My positive experience didn't just begin with my first in person interview. It began at the front desk. The receptionists Joy and Sharon were incredible examples of what was to come if I was hired. They were knowledgeable of the Company and they showed professionalism in their positions. They made me feel right at home. Overall the most positive interview experience in my many years in the workforce.

Community Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Associa (Chantilly, VA) in July 2013.

Interview

After a brief phone conversation with HR , I was invited to come in for an interview in their office. Interview was with an HR associate and two managers. Both managers were unprepared for the interview as they kept me waiting for over 30 minutes and had no idea which position I came in to interview for. They didn't have any questions prepared and seemed to ask random questions that came to mind. One of the hiring managers looked like he didn't want to hire me from the beginning of the interview.

Interview Questions

• What was unexpected was the lack of questions they asked about my skills and background,   Answer Question