Find jobs for Community Manager

Associa Community Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jul 24, 2019

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at Associa

1.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 4 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC
Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Associa (Raleigh, NC) in Jan 2017

Interview

I emailed inquiring about the position, then progressed to a phone interview, actual interview and same day took a proficiency test , filled out all paperwork. I left feeling that the job was mine.

Interview Questions
  • had I done budgets, inspections, prpeapred for annual meetings and BOD meetings
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Associa (Houston, TX) in Aug 2014

Interview

It took 2 weeks to hear back from them after my initial interview. The job was not explained. I was not told I would get no training and that immediately they would give me 5 communities and didn't explain the system.

Interview Questions
  • About my education and experience.
Anonymous Employee in Plymouth Meeting, PA
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Associa (Plymouth Meeting, PA) in Aug 2013

Interview

The first step was a phone interview with the head of HR, who asked a series of questions to determine if you meet the qualifications (reliable transportation, customer service background, management background). Then second round was a live interview with the person who would be the direct supervisor, so the questions were more to review the resume and get a feel for personality to see if it's a good fit. The final round was a sit down with the President of the company and another senior leadership member - a formality and sort of a get to know you session. Overall, it wasn't a bad process, seemed like they were thorough and earnest in finding a good fit.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle an irate homeowner who is screaming at you on the phone?
Associa
Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Associa in May 2010

Interview

Fairly straightforward and easy

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email