Associated Banc-Corp Interview Questions in Green Bay, WI | Glassdoor

2.7

Sort:

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Associated Banc-Corp (Green Bay, WI) in August 2018.

Interview

Was contacted via email by Talent Acquisition to set up a phone screen with them; phone screen was followed by a phone interview with the hiring manager which was followed by in-person interviews with the hiring manager and their manager.

Interview Questions

• What was a day like in your most recent position?   Answer Question
    • Have you ever (fill in the blank, e.g., worked with vendors, administered an application, etc.)?   Answer Question
    • If I talked to (reference), what would he/she say about you?   Answer Question

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Associated Banc-Corp (Green Bay, WI) in July 2016.

Interview

It was a bit odd ... not sure if my experience was typical. By the time an offer was finally made, I had interviewed with 11 different people over a month's time. On one hand, it gave me a great opportunity to get to see a wide cross section of both leadership and individual contributors within the area I would be working in which turned out to be great for gathering information for evaluating the position and offer. On the other hand, it got to be pretty grueling and redundant.

Interview Questions

• Not sure there was anything difficult or unexpected in the interview process ... it was pretty much by the book.   Answer Question

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Associated Banc-Corp (Green Bay, WI) in August 2016.

Interview

Interviews over the phone with peer, hiring manager, HR. On-site interviews with potential reports, peers, and clients. Did this through staffing agency. Originally after a month was told the position was pulled, but got a call back for more interviews. After three weeks, told that they wanted to "go in a different direction" - not the best way to treat a potential hire. They wasted my time as well as the time of the staffing agency, and I won't bank there or interview there again.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation when an employee isn't contributing to the team?
      Why Associated Bank?
      Why are you in the market for a new job   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Associated Banc-Corp (Green Bay, WI) in July 2017.

Interview

Three step process. Phone, online assessment and in person interview. Process took about three weeks from start to finish which appears to be the norm these days. Nothing out of the ordinary. Standard phone and in person interview questions.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult situation with a co-worker?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Associated Banc-Corp (Green Bay, WI) in October 2011.

Interview

Phone interview was first and then there was an in-person group interview with about 8 people.

Interview Questions

• This was a very informal interview where I was asked to talk about my technical abilities with software and systems.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, they presented an offer without any option to change

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Associated Banc-Corp (Green Bay, WI).

Interview

Pretty basic interview process. The folks were nice and it was a very easy process. I was offered the position, then when I had an emergency family issue before I started, they rescinded the offer and told me to take a hike. Guess I dodged a bullet.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Long

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Associated Banc-Corp (Green Bay, WI) in August 2016.

Interview

I was hired to work through an IT recruiting company. The IT recruiting company referred me to Associated Bank and setup an interview. I had an initial telephonic interview with a couple of the members of the department. Upon successfully completing the telephonic panel interview, I had a follow on interview with a manager. After working here for three months, I was brought onboard as a full time employee.

Interview Questions

• Interviewing manager asked about my previous experience?   Answer Question

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Associated Banc-Corp (Green Bay, WI) in April 2010.

Interview

Applied online via referral, phone screen with HR and on-site interview with HR and hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• Where do you want to be in 5 years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate up $4,000.

Property Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Associated Banc-Corp (Green Bay, WI).

Interview

All / most interviews panel-like; always more than one interviewee at a timr; A pretty simple process

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Associated Banc-Corp (Green Bay, WI).

Interview

Standard process, HR phone screen (very thorough), peer phone interview, and then onsite with hiring manager and a others from the department - an all day affair. The interview is text book. The person with the most questions was the HR screener - the others were more conversational and interested in personality and fit with the department.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you did not get your way.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No - but I should have. They are abbe to pay market despite being a Green Bay company.