Associated Banc-Corp Interview Questions in Green Bay, WI | Glassdoor

Updated May 25, 2017

2.6

Senior Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Associated Banc-Corp (Green Bay, WI).

Interview

Pretty basic interview process. The folks were nice and it was a very easy process. I was offered the position, then when I had an emergency family issue before I started, they rescinded the offer and told me to take a hike. Guess I dodged a bullet.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Long

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Associated Banc-Corp (Green Bay, WI).

Interview

Informal and relaxed, the hiring manager knew me from a prior interview so I did not have to go into a lot of the details from the prior interview. Overall, it was short, pleasant, and straight forward. The entire process only took about a week to complete before I found out the decision.

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Associated Banc-Corp (Green Bay, WI) in August 2016.

Interview

Interviews over the phone with peer, hiring manager, HR. On-site interviews with potential reports, peers, and clients. Did this through staffing agency. Originally after a month was told the position was pulled, but got a call back for more interviews. After three weeks, told that they wanted to "go in a different direction" - not the best way to treat a potential hire. They wasted my time as well as the time of the staffing agency, and I won't bank there or interview there again.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation when an employee isn't contributing to the team?
      Why Associated Bank?
      Why are you in the market for a new job
      Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Associated Banc-Corp (Green Bay, WI) in August 2016.

Interview

I was hired to work through an IT recruiting company. The IT recruiting company referred me to Associated Bank and setup an interview. I had an initial telephonic interview with a couple of the members of the department. Upon successfully completing the telephonic panel interview, I had a follow on interview with a manager. After working here for three months, I was brought onboard as a full time employee.

Interview Questions

• Interviewing manager asked about my previous experience?   Answer Question

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Associated Banc-Corp (Green Bay, WI) in July 2016.

Interview

It was a bit odd ... not sure if my experience was typical. By the time an offer was finally made, I had interviewed with 11 different people over a month's time. On one hand, it gave me a great opportunity to get to see a wide cross section of both leadership and individual contributors within the area I would be working in which turned out to be great for gathering information for evaluating the position and offer. On the other hand, it got to be pretty grueling and redundant.

Interview Questions

• Not sure there was anything difficult or unexpected in the interview process ... it was pretty much by the book.   Answer Question

Corporate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Associated Banc-Corp (Green Bay, WI) in November 2015.

Interview

They took us out to Titletown Restaurant in Green Bay, WI to meet some of the previous corporate trainees and a few of our interviewers. The following day we started at 8:30 and went over a briefing and then had multiple rounds of interviews depending on your major. I also was part of a skills assessment that tested on basic concepts in excel, powerpoint, and word.

IT Client Services Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Associated Banc-Corp (Green Bay, WI) in June 2015.

Interview

Started the process in early spring. Their HR reached out to me. I had some back and forth and at some point she dropped out of contact. Turns out, she left the company. In June I picked it up again as I ramped up my search. I formally applied this time. I heard back fairly quickly. Standard HR phone screen. That went well. Got a second contact; interview with the hiring manager and several engineers. This took weeks to get coordinated. That technical interview went extremely well. Three weeks passed and they finally set up time for a third interview with the hiring manager and his two bosses. This interview went OK. Not great. Mostly personality, culture fit, work history questions. Pretty informal lunch meeting. I was told it would be a week or two at most. The hiring manager was apologetic for the delay between interviews 2 and 3. So at that point I was feeling relatively good. 5 weeks later, count it...5. I get a generic template stating they decided to go s different direction blah blah. I had reached out to the HR guy a few times since I was specifically told 2 weeks. He didn't respond. I found the process to be incredibly drawn out and unprofessional. You invest time and emotion, vacation and effort, and they can't spare the time for a simple personal follow up? I went against the warnings of many friends and family even pursuing that far. Turns out they were right about this place. Buyer beware.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Associated Banc-Corp (Green Bay, WI).

Interview

Too long, interviewed with too many people that lacked project management experience. The questions asked in my opinion were not professional and unethical. When asked a question, tell me about how will you work in an unstructured PMO? I answered the question and the interviewer told me if I were you I would change my answer because no one is going to want to hear that response.

Interview Questions

• The most uncomfortable question asked, why are you asking for so much because we don't pay that much your in Green Bay?   Answer Question

Interview questions were unethical and not realistic.

Bilingual Tellers Interview

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Associated Banc-Corp (Green Bay, WI) in May 2014.

Interview

The interview process was ok. I received a call to schedule the hone interview, then I did the phone interview,. they asked about my experience and qualifications for the job. the second interview was face to face. Basic questions about my experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you handle an upset customer.   Answer Question

Property Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Associated Banc-Corp (Green Bay, WI).

Interview

All / most interviews panel-like; always more than one interviewee at a timr; A pretty simple process

Interview Questions

Negotiation

None