Associated Banc-Corp Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Associated Banc-Corp Interview Questions

Updated Apr 12, 2017

2.8

Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Associated Banc-Corp in April 2017.

Interview

Had an HR phone interview and then met with the branch manager and teller supervisor. The teller supervisor asked the majority of the questions from a printed sheet. After that I had to do an interview with the district manager. She also used the same printed sheet but different questions.

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Associated Banc-Corp (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

Applied online and received an email from a recruiter within Associated Bank. Set up a phone interview for a few days later and was told I was going to be having an interview with a manager. Had a phone interview with one of the managers and was then pushed onto the final round of interviews. I interviewed with 3 audit managers and took a written assessment.

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Associated Banc-Corp (Green Bay, WI) in August 2016.

Interview

Interviews over the phone with peer, hiring manager, HR. On-site interviews with potential reports, peers, and clients. Did this through staffing agency. Originally after a month was told the position was pulled, but got a call back for more interviews. After three weeks, told that they wanted to "go in a different direction" - not the best way to treat a potential hire. They wasted my time as well as the time of the staffing agency, and I won't bank there or interview there again.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation when an employee isn't contributing to the team?
      Why Associated Bank?
      Why are you in the market for a new job
      Answer Question

Universal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Associated Banc-Corp (Milwaukee, WI) in July 2016.

Interview

Phone interview then branch Manger interview then district manager interview. It was pretty basic and easy. It was a long drawn out process. They do a fingerprint test so your juvenile record will come up too if you have one. (I did but I still got hired)

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for the company. (I hate this question and they definitely ask)   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Associated Banc-Corp (Madison, WI) in April 2016.

Interview

After applying an HR assistant will reach out and do a phone interview to see what made you apply, what you're like, how pleasant you are on the phone. Then you will either meet with a Teller Supervisor or Branch manager, and in some cases a third interview with the DM will happen

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Associated Banc-Corp (Madison, WI) in January 2016.

Interview

I was e-mailed shortly after submitting my resume, cover letter, and taking the mandatory personality test. HR sent me an e-mail, giving me a phone interview time. The phone interview consisted of standard questions. I received a phone call from teller supervisor at the branch I applied at a few days later. We set up an interview for later in the week. The in-person interview was with the teller supervisor as well as the branch manager. The teller supervisor asked most of the questions and it was a fairly standard and laid back interview. I was called by HR the same day to be offered the job. It took another 2-3 weeks before training began because of the background check and finger printing necessary. Also, they only have training sessions beginning at the beginning and middle of the month.

Interview Questions

• What does a bank do?
      Tell me of a time that you had to deal with a coworker breaking policy.
      Tell me about a bad customer service experience and what made it bad.
      Tell me about a time when you had a misunderstanding with a customer? What could have prevented or mitigated the misunderstanding?
      Answer Question

Bank Teller Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Associated Banc-Corp.

Interview

Two phone interviews followed by a in person interview with the manager and the teller supervisor. Standard questions, a little longer then I expected. Phone interview included an automated questionnaire as well as speaking to a distract manager.

Teller Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Associated Banc-Corp (Milwaukee, WI) in December 2015.

Interview

The Branch manager and District market manager interviewed me. I requested a meet and greet in person however they kindly refused. I ended up not getting the position. Very disappointed they didnt even meet me, especially considering they didnt ask any leadership questions or considered the fact that I was an internal candidate

Interview Questions

• My work schedule, number of clients, why I work for Associated.   Answer Question

Credit Analyst Associate Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Associated Banc-Corp (Milwaukee, WI) in November 2015.

Interview

Two phone interviews, one with an HR Manager and one with a Portfolio Manager.

Assessment night and day in Milwaukee. The night consists of dinner with other final applicants, program directors, and current analysts. The following day has two one on one interviews, a writing assessment, and a group presentation. All interview expenses paid by Associated.

Overall an amazing experience, that allows you to get to know the company culture.

Corporate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Associated Banc-Corp (Green Bay, WI) in November 2015.

Interview

They took us out to Titletown Restaurant in Green Bay, WI to meet some of the previous corporate trainees and a few of our interviewers. The following day we started at 8:30 and went over a briefing and then had multiple rounds of interviews depending on your major. I also was part of a skills assessment that tested on basic concepts in excel, powerpoint, and word.