Associated Banc-Corp Interview Questions in Milwaukee, WI | Glassdoor

3.1

Sort:

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Associated Banc-Corp (Milwaukee, WI).

Interview

Applied online and received an email from a recruiter within Associated Bank. Set up a phone interview for a few days later and was told I was going to be having an interview with a manager. Had a phone interview with one of the managers and was then pushed onto the final round of interviews. I interviewed with 3 audit managers and took a written assessment.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Associated Banc-Corp (Milwaukee, WI) in June 2017.

Interview

The online application was the first step of my hiring process. I was able to auto fill some of the fields by uploading my resume. Human Resources then reached out to me via email after reviewing my application to schedule a phone interview with me. During the phone interview, I was asked several questions for the screening process and by the end of the phone call I was already scheduling a face to face interview. A week later I interviewed with the manager of the team I would be supporting as an administrative assistant. By the end of that day, Human Resources reached out via email to advise they wanted to move forward with offering me a position, and once references were checked, I was offered a position.

Interview Questions

• Please describe what you did in your most recent position that would be relevant to the position you applied for.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Associated Banc-Corp (Milwaukee, WI) in August 2015.

Interview

Fairly long, two phone interviews, and two in person interviews with different people, and the HR portion was slow as well. I feel the in person interviews could have been combined into one.

Interview Questions

• What do you feel is one of your biggest weaknesses or areas for improvement?   Answer Question

Teller Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Associated Banc-Corp (Milwaukee, WI) in December 2015.

Interview

The Branch manager and District market manager interviewed me. I requested a meet and greet in person however they kindly refused. I ended up not getting the position. Very disappointed they didnt even meet me, especially considering they didnt ask any leadership questions or considered the fact that I was an internal candidate

Interview Questions

• My work schedule, number of clients, why I work for Associated.   Answer Question

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Associated Banc-Corp (Milwaukee, WI) in June 2014.

Interview

Group problem solving and presentation, two one-on-one interviews, overnight stay at nice hotel, interview lasted two days, typically 50 applicants for 10 roles, background check for all, only one out of the 10 of us was drug tested, applicants who didn't get the job were referred into other roles

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you faced adversity and didn't succeed.   Answer Question

Credit Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Associated Banc-Corp (Milwaukee, WI) in October 2017.

Interview

Started with a brief phone interview, It was very basic and informative. They were really trying to get to know you. However, I have still not heard back from them which is concerning.

Part Time Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Associated Banc-Corp (Milwaukee, WI) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process is still on going. I got a call from them to set up a phone interview and it lasted 30 minutes. We talked about myself, hours available to work, and experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time when you made a mistake?
      Tell me about a time you had to deal with an upset customer?   Answer Question

Commercial Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Associated Banc-Corp (Milwaukee, WI) in June 2013.

Interview

Very Traditional, the focus was on what core skills every successful employee must have and demonstrating your experiences with those attributes. Banking is all about getting the various lines of service in front of your clients and demonstrating that you can make that happen with your relationship skills is a key to success.

Interview Questions

• Discuss your portfolio and how you managed and grew it annually.   1 Answer

Universal Banker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Associated Banc-Corp (Milwaukee, WI) in July 2016.

Interview

Phone interview then branch Manger interview then district manager interview. It was pretty basic and easy. It was a long drawn out process. They do a fingerprint test so your juvenile record will come up too if you have one. (I did but I still got hired)

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for the company. (I hate this question and they definitely ask)   Answer Question

Universal Banker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Associated Banc-Corp (Milwaukee, WI) in August 2015.

Interview

Both the job posting and application were very poorly constructed and made navigating the application process difficult. The very first question HR asked was about my salary requirement, so that tells the potential employee a great deal about the company's priorities. The range they gave me was definitely much lower than other banks pay the same position: the hourly wage and incentive pay combined could pay a total of $32-35,000 a year. As I have 5+ years' experience in banking, HR said they would pass my information along immediately, but I hadn't heard back after more than a week so I withdrew my application and accepted an offer with a competitor. The questions listed below are posted in the order in which HR asked them.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in terms of salary? What languages do you speak? How did you find out about this opening, and why are you interested in this location? Tell me a bit about your work history. Tell me about your education.   Answer Question
    • What experience do you have with sales or as a teller with sales goals? How did you meet your goals?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you had trouble with a co-worker.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you encountered a fairness or ethical issue.   Answer Question
    • Why should I hire you?   Answer Question