Associated Colleges of the Midwest Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Associated Colleges of the Midwest Interview Questions

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Associated Colleges of the Midwest

Campus Outreach Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Associated Colleges of the Midwest.

Interview

I was contacted for a brief phone interview as a screening process. The two interviewers that I spoke with could not have seemed more disinterested and distracted. I generally believe that effective interviews play out more like conversations than an explicit back and forth of question and answer.

I don't often write reviews on Glassdoor, but I thought I'd share my experience here, as this interview was the first time that I truly came to realize the being an interviewer is a skill, one that the staff at ACM is clearly lacking.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you navigating different campuses in the ACM consortium?   Answer Question

Program Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Associated Colleges of the Midwest (Chicago, IL) in March 2009.

Interview

Careful process of processing resumes and connecting with applicants as quickly as possible, and then thoughtful interview with higher-ups that lasts an hour.

Interview Questions

• In what aspects of your performance would you most like to grow?   Answer Question