Associated Foreign Exchange Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Associated Foreign Exchange Interview Questions

Interviews at Associated Foreign Exchange

2.1

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Associated Foreign Exchange (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

Was quick and easy; the manager of the office hired his wife's brother who doesnt have a degree and also pays him the same amount of someone who does with more experience. That right there shows you the interview went. If you have a sales background, he will hire you. Just make sure you get the right salary for your experience.

Interview Questions

• didnt really ask any. was more of an conversation of the manager telling you everything you want to hear.   Answer Question

Business Development Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Associated Foreign Exchange (Washington, DC) in July 2015.

Interview

Spoke to recruiter over the phone to feel me out, then met with regional manager and sales manager in person for an hour. Heard back a day or two later that they wanted to bring me on, talked salary for a bit, everything was finalized within two weeks of first applying. If you're a good fit and/or have industry experience you can get fast tracked.

Interview Questions

• What is your approach to sales?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Associated Foreign Exchange.

Interview

HR reached out and had an initial phone screen/interview. I was told that the Director wanted to interview me. Interviewed with the Director and another executive. I was told at the end of the interview that they would be giving feedback to HR later that day and I should hear back on next steps shortly. Didn't hear anything for a week and so I followed up and still haven't heard back. Very unprofessional, if you are moving ahead with other candidates then you should at the very least notify people you have interviewed that you won't be moving forward with them.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had several project requests but know you couldn't accommodate them all?   Answer Question

Vault Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beverly Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Associated Foreign Exchange (Beverly Hills, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied July 2015. It took 2 weeks for HR to call me after i applied. They set up a face to face interview with the Branch Manager. After they said they will contact me in about a week. It was a week and no call or no email. I had to call and email the recruiter to follow up. Finally she called me back and offered me the position, but had to do a credit check and unfortunately i had 6 collection account and they withdrew the offer. I was so excited and waiting so long. I was upset because they go based on your credit. I was denied employment at this company based on my credit. I have 7 years of vault teller experience, its ridiculous.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Associated Foreign Exchange (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

They were quite fast in calling me after submitting my appl online. I had a half hr phone interview with the recruitment officer, and then he scheduled me for a face to face with the project manager of the team. That was about 50 minutes. The interview process was ok, they asked questions like, tell me about yourself, your projects, your most challenging project, what do you know abaout AFEX, and the process in my existing company.The project manager who had interviewed me told me if i was selected, the team will interview me. I also had to submit an assignment. I sent a thank you note, and followed up again to check if they have got a suitable candidate for the position, but they never replied back. So i guess they did find someone better.

Interview Questions

• There was no difficult or too challenging a question. The phone interview seemed a lil harder than the face to face.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Associated Foreign Exchange.

Interview

good diligent three step interview process. Very well managed. Most of the conversation was relating my skills to task at hand along with my cultural fit to the business. I interviewed with the recruiter first and then with the hiring manager. Finally with a board of internal stakeholders. The process was helpful in assessing the company and also providing the business with insight into my experience/skills.

Interview Questions

• Skills based and culturally specific to the business   1 Answer

Negotiation

Very professional. Excellent recruitment process.

BI Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Associated Foreign Exchange.

Interview

1st round is a phone call with hr manager. A week later is 2nd round interview which is onsite with the the lead of a team for this role to collaborate, mostly behavioral questions. 3rd round is remote interview with their lead of the team in another country, include technique questions .

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Associated Foreign Exchange (London, England (UK)) in June 2018.

Interview

meeting with the managerand the country manager, they were both casual and easy going, would recommend this place to start your carreerin the fx market, even if you only are a student with no uni degree you can learn a lot here. call them or email, if you can sell this is a job for you to make money from

Interview Questions

• the normal ones, know the FX market well   1 Answer

Counsel Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Associated Foreign Exchange.

Interview

I was contacted by email after applying online. I had a very pleasant phone conversation with HR. We chatted about the role, my goals and some small talk. They called me back a few days later to invite me in for an interview with the hiring manager. When I went it, I felt that the hiring manager was somehow condescending, but it was nothing extreme, just some comments about how this role is entry level and that there would be a lot of admin tasks involved. That was fine with me (even though the ad said they needed someone with 2-5 years of experience- though that’s pretty standard). The hiring manager tried to seem relatable but it was kind of forced and it felt a bit awkward. I didn’t get an offer and it’s just as well because in hindsight, I don’t think we were a match.