Associated Regional and University Pathologists Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 24, 2017

2.6

Technologist I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Associated Regional and University Pathologists (Salt Lake City, UT) in May 2017.

Interview

Interview was performed by technologist supervisors, and lasted about 30 minutes. The questions were straightforward and basic. Some of them were centered on previous experiences in the lab. However, there was also a balance of questions about problem-solving skills, experience working in a team, and communication abilities.

Interview Questions

• Describe one experience where you had to troubleshoot a problem in the lab.   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Associated Regional and University Pathologists.

Interview

Had to do video interview first from home. Was odd but not hard. In person was low stress, asked basic questions about customer service experience. Took tour and was offered position next day.

Interview Questions

Offered pay was okay but I had told them I would want to use their on-site childcare several times through out interview and everyone said that it was great... No one mentioned it had 1 year + waiting list!

Salesforce Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Associated Regional and University Pathologists in July 2016.

Interview

The actual job expectations did not match what was listed in the posting, and neither did the interview questions. I felt the interview went great people seemed friendly. The HR manager let me know weeks after they were still considering my candidacy and that was the final word I heard from them.

Interview Questions

• Describe a project you carried out with Salesforce that went well.   Answer Question
    • Describe a Salesforce project you managed that did not go well. Followed by how did you go about fixing it.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Associated Regional and University Pathologists (Salt Lake City, UT) in April 2016.

Interview

I was first contacted by a recruiting agency that setup the interview. I met in person at their offices and went through a standard interview. After that they had me do a technical interview. It wasn't so bad, and if you know your programming logic it should be just fine. They let me do psuedocode for my answers so I didn't have to hand write code.

Interview Questions

• FizzBuzz   1 Answer
    • Write an algorithm for finding the best time to buy and sell a particular stock. You can only buy and sell once per day.   1 Answer
    • What is AJAX and what is it used for?   Answer Question
    • How do you make a secure login form?   Answer Question

Housekeeping Interview

Anonymous Employee in Midtown Post Office, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Associated Regional and University Pathologists (Midtown Post Office, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

Shake there hand introduce yourself show then your resume tell us same thing about the job you are apply for.Tell use about your jobs on your resume what makes you a good candidate.

Interview Questions

• Then would ask about yourself or tell same thing about your self   1 Answer

Medical Technologist/Technologist II Or Technologist Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Associated Regional and University Pathologists (Salt Lake City, UT) in July 2015.

Interview

I submitted my application online early July and got on onsite interview about two weeks later asking to come out for an onsite interview. It was a very friendly environment. I was interviewed by two supervisors for the lab that alternated asking me questions about my lab experience and how I handle various situations.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you disagreed with a coworker, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time in the lab you saw someone deviate from a protocol and what did you do?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Associated Regional and University Pathologists (Salt Lake City, UT) in May 2015.

Interview

phone screen, 2 face to face interviews. the first interview was with 3 of their recruiters and one of the recruiting directors. the second interview was with the recruiting director and the recruiter lead, who had only been hired herself one week before interviewing me. not sure how that person was fully qualified to interview candidates being only one week into the job herself.

Interview Questions

• what would your recruitment strategy be? do you know about our competitors?   Answer Question

Technician I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Associated Regional and University Pathologists.

Interview

The process took weeks between submitting my application and receiving a call. After an initial phone interview things happened quickly. I interviewed with multiple supervisors in one interview and received multiple offers only a few days after the interview.

Interview Questions

• General interview questions: describe a time you faced adversity and how did you overcome it...blah blah blah   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Associated Regional and University Pathologists (Salt Lake City, UT) in March 2015.

Interview

They gave me time to tell about myself, and then they read off many standard interview questions which I felt helped me tell more about my personal experiences. The odd thing about the interview was that I was on one end of a conference room while the two interviewers were half way across the room.

IT Business Systems Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Associated Regional and University Pathologists (Salt Lake City, UT) in February 2015.

Interview

Approximately one week after submitting my application online, I was invited to participate in a digital interview. The digital interview took about 30 minutes to complete and mostly involved questions about relevant work experience, basic qualifications, industry background, etc.

Three days after the digital interview, I was contacted by a corporate recruiter about scheduling an on-site interview with the hiring manager.

The on-site interview was conducted by the hiring manager and senior BA on the project. Overall, the interview was more difficult than I've experienced at other companies. Lots of questions that asked me to describe specific past experience, e.g:

- Describe a project where you made an improvement.
    - Describe a scenario where you had a disagreement or difference of opinion with a developer.
    - Describe a project that pushed your analytical skills to the limits
    - Describe a scenario where you had to choose between a strategic or tactical approach.

These were accompanied by a handful of technical questions aimed to determine how well I could communicate with an implementation team.

A few days later, I was invited to participate in a second on-site interview. This time with the project manager. The second interview followed the same course as the first--again, lots of experience-based questions and anecdotal answers.

I received of offer of employment about two weeks after the second on-site interview. During that time, I was frequently in touch with the corporate recruiter who was very forthcoming about the hiring process and my application status. At no time was I ever in the dark about my candidacy.

I declined the position in favor of a more competitive offer, but overall, my interview experience at ARUP was very positive.

Interview Questions

• Describe a project that pushed your analytical skills to the limits   Answer Question