Associated Regional and University Pathologists Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 31, 2017

2.7

Processing Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Associated Regional and University Pathologists (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

Interview was typical for a very large corporation. It was short and to the point. You were taken through the company on a tour with a large group of people. After the tour your interview was scheduled if you were still interested. You could tell that the company had a fairly high turnover rate.

Interview Questions

• If you could deal with processing samples such as urine or blood on a minute to minute basis.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Associated Regional and University Pathologists.

Interview

First interview was an online questionnaire where the answers were submitted as recorded video. After passing that, an in-person interview with the supervisor. Typical questions you hear at interviews. (I interviewed almost 5 years ago, so I don't remember much of the process...)

Systems Administrator Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Associated Regional and University Pathologists.

Interview

The entire interview was them asking whether I had engineer level knowledge of each required item.

They had no concern of competing technologies that function just the same with a different interface.

Rather than finishing the interview they stopped, and guided me out so they could go to lunch

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Associated Regional and University Pathologists (Salt Lake City, UT) in July 2017.

Interview

I interviewed for several entry level positions. There was two or three people who did the interviewing . Someone from HR calls you to set up a time and place they follow up the phone call with an email that includes a map to where your interview will take place. There was no reason for me not to get a job offer they were all entry level jobs. All I can think of is this company doesn't hire anyone who is over 55 yrs old . I have 20+ years of customer service with a strong work ethic.

Interview Questions

• Questions were describe a difficult challenge you have had with your co-worker and how did you handle it. Or what is your motto. Describe what you do on a daily basis.   Answer Question
    • Describe what you do on a daily basis.   Answer Question

Team Leader Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Associated Regional and University Pathologists in June 2017.

Interview

After interacting with people from this company, I can truthfully say I would never want to work there. I told HR to please never contact me again.

I applied online. Completed a phone screen, completed a digital video interview, and later interviewed onsite.

The process seems normal here but this company's execution is awful. HR no-showed on our first scheduled phone call. Also, using video tools such as HireVue isn't a good way to interview candidates because it's a one-way conversation and doesn't give the candidate an opportunity to ask questions.

Lastly, the hiring committee wasn't really filled with people with actually hiring authority except for one person but were people on the same team. Sounds like a good idea except those people have no experience recruiting or hiring talent. Most just sat there with a deer in the headlights look on their face adding no value to the conversation or process. I don't think the people involved knew what they were doing.
    Afterwards, I was informed it would be weeks until I would hear back.

They brag about wanting to raise the level of innovation at the company but none of their questions were technology related. And no skill assessments were about how well someone could bring innovation to the company. Also, if they want talented people then they should treat candidates better and make the process more congruent with what they say they want. This is just another incongruent company who says one thing and does another.

Team Leader Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Associated Regional and University Pathologists (Salt Lake City, UT) in June 2017.

Interview

HireVue (recorded interview): the platform allows 3 days for a response before invalidating. There are 3 or 4 practice questions, to allow the interviewee to become familiar with the technology. After beginning a real question, one cannot start over or stop the 3 minute clock.

Interview Questions

• What is the toughest feedback you've received from a boss, and how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    • Give an example of working with a difficult colleague and how you would handle continued difficulty.   Answer Question

Technologist I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Associated Regional and University Pathologists (Salt Lake City, UT) in May 2017.

Interview

Interview was performed by technologist supervisors, and lasted about 30 minutes. The questions were straightforward and basic. Some of them were centered on previous experiences in the lab. However, there was also a balance of questions about problem-solving skills, experience working in a team, and communication abilities.

Interview Questions

• Describe one experience where you had to troubleshoot a problem in the lab.   Answer Question

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Associated Regional and University Pathologists.

Interview

Had to do video interview first from home. Was odd but not hard. In person was low stress, asked basic questions about customer service experience. Took tour and was offered position next day.

Interview Questions

Offered pay was okay but I had told them I would want to use their on-site childcare several times through out interview and everyone said that it was great... No one mentioned it had 1 year + waiting list!

Salesforce Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Associated Regional and University Pathologists in July 2016.

Interview

The actual job expectations did not match what was listed in the posting, and neither did the interview questions. I felt the interview went great people seemed friendly. The HR manager let me know weeks after they were still considering my candidacy and that was the final word I heard from them.

Interview Questions

• Describe a project you carried out with Salesforce that went well.   Answer Question
    • Describe a Salesforce project you managed that did not go well. Followed by how did you go about fixing it.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Associated Regional and University Pathologists (Salt Lake City, UT) in April 2016.

Interview

I was first contacted by a recruiting agency that setup the interview. I met in person at their offices and went through a standard interview. After that they had me do a technical interview. It wasn't so bad, and if you know your programming logic it should be just fine. They let me do psuedocode for my answers so I didn't have to hand write code.

Interview Questions

• FizzBuzz   1 Answer
    • Write an algorithm for finding the best time to buy and sell a particular stock. You can only buy and sell once per day.   1 Answer
    • What is AJAX and what is it used for?   Answer Question
    • How do you make a secure login form?   Answer Question