Assurance Interview Questions

Updated Jan 26, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 23 of over 23 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Assurance

Assurance

Application

I interviewed at Assurance

Interview

Very standard interview process. First was with a human resources employee, and then a manager. I heard back in about two weeks and was offered a position. It was overall a fine interview experience.

Interview Questions
  • What are your strengths and weaknesses
    Answer Question

Assurance

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Assurance

Interview

Standard phone screen with recruiter and then interview with hiring manager and follow up with management Standard phone screen with recruiter and then interview with hiring manager and follow up with management

Interview Questions
  • I'll interview questions were to be expected, tell me a time when, how would you handle, please describe your previous experience

Assurance

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Assurance

Interview

Extremely unprofessional interview process. Phone conversation was less than 10 minutes. The Recruiter was clearly not interested in me and did not even give me a chance to prove myself. Never heard back after my initial phone screen, even if I did I would have declined an on-site because of my experience with the Recruiter.

Interview Questions
  • They pretty much didn't ask me anything other than why I am looking to leave my current role.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Assurance (Chicago, IL) in Nov 2019

Interview

I interviewed with Assurance at the end of 2019- the process took about 3 weeks. The interview was as I expected coming from the industry. I was asked to complete a few assessments prior to my interview and then I had two in person meetings. The office space was beautiful and the receptionist, recruiter and manager were all extremely welcoming. During the interview, I was asked a series of behavior based interview questions.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about a time you had to deliver bad news to a client?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Assurance (Chicago, IL) in Nov 2019

Interview

If there is a place to avoid, this is it. I went through the interview process with in a few weeks and it seemed to go great. They gave me few assessments to take and then one day I get a call saying they did not like one of my results and passed me up with out any feedback or explanation on what happened. Also the recruiter was very rude in the voicemail that was left for me. Never again will apply for this company. No wonder why they always have openings at this place. Again, save your time and energy and look else where.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Assurance

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Assurance

Interview

Went through two 2 phone interviews that were laid back and asked the common interview questions. They each lasted about 30 mins and described the position in detail. They were easy to talk to and answered questions well.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Assurance (Schaumburg, IL) in Mar 2019

Interview

The in-person interview process was very smooth. The hiring manager was very efficient and communicative. It appeared that the hiring manager was very interested in hiring me. Once the in-person interview was completed, I was asked to complete the Omnia personality test. The test took about 5 minutes to complete and was very brief. It was unlike any personality test I have taken in the past. The test asked how you are viewed at work and then how you view yourself at work. After completing the test, I did not hear back from the company for over 2 weeks. When I followed up with the recruiter, she told me that according to the Omnia test, that I didn't fit the requirements of the job. It is disappointing that the company relies on a short personality test to hire employees.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time that you worked on a project with a tight deadline. How did you achieve your goals.
1 person found this interview helpful

Assurance

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Assurance in Jan 2018

Interview

Applied on Jan 21st and got called for a phone interview in 2 days. So they were very quick with the application process. The first phone interview was with an HR rep from Assurance. She asked me a couple of questions about my experience, questions from my resume, and why I would like to work for a company like Assurance, especially why I applied for this particular position. She was not knowledgeable with marketing terms so she just wrote down a bunch of notes to what I had to say and would pass it along to the marketing team. She met with the marketing team the next Monday to see if I would be a right fit and unfortunately I wasn't. They seem to emphasize and value personality more than skills. Which is admirable and they wanted to make sure that the candidate would work well with the team since it was a very tight team in the Marketing department apparently. For this particular position I had all the skills except for a lot of blogging experience which is probably why they did not give me a second interview. Overall the experience was fair and quick and I appreciated the fact that the company put emphasis on personality so keep this in mind when interviewing with them.

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work for a company like Assurance? And why did you apply to this particular position?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Assurance (Schaumburg, IL) in Nov 2017

Interview

Interviewed with Assurance, required a technical test and a personality test. First round of interview was a phone screening where they asked basic questions on computer terminology. The second round was a technical test done online. The third round was located in their offices with three different managers. The fifth test was a personality test done online. The final interview was done with the department manager.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Assurance (Schaumburg, IL) in Sep 2017

Interview

I had an initial phone interview with the HR person and then interviewed in person with three people on one day. This was appreciated so I didn't have to keep going back. The final interview was with the producer. I was given the offer the next day.

Interview Questions
  • They asked how you liked to work with a producer
1 person found this interview helpful