Assurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Assurance

2.8

Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Assurance (Atlanta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

IT was quick and easy. I was offered a job after a second interview. The people interviewing me were very nice and to mean. I was able to do the interview. IT was good and fund and i liked it.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell insurance?   1 Answer

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Assurance (Schaumburg, IL).

Interview

Everyone from the recruiter, the HR team, to the management and leadership were very engaging and interested in hearing about my experience. I interviewed with five different people before being extended an offer.

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Assurance (Schaumburg, IL) in November 2013.

Interview

I think it was pretty standard, asked the usual questions, nothing out of the ordinary. Asked why Assurance, why I was leaving my previous job, what i was looking for and why I thought i could find it at Assurance

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation but, since I started in November and annual raises are in February, my requested amount was given to me in Feb.

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Assurance (Schaumburg, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online and got an email from recruiter few days later . Scheduled a phone screen interview for 30 mins with the same recruiter. Then meet face to face interview with the same person.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Assurance (Schaumburg, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied on line. I was sent an e-mail asking if I had time for a 30 minute interview 4 weeks from when I first applied (I'm not kidding). I said yes, and we had our phone interview a month later. It went well, and I came in 2 days later for an hour long face to face interview with the same person. That led a few days later to another 30 minute phone interview with a hiring manager.

Two weeks later the hiring manager called to tell me that despite that I did the exact same job for 4 years prior at national insurance carrier, I was not qualified for the position.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to give bad news to a client.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Assurance (Schaumburg, IL) in September 2017.

Interview

I had an initial phone interview with the HR person and then interviewed in person with three people on one day. This was appreciated so I didn't have to keep going back. The final interview was with the producer. I was given the offer the next day.

Interview Questions

• They asked how you liked to work with a producer   1 Answer

Advocate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Assurance (Schaumburg, IL) in March 2019.

Interview

The in-person interview process was very smooth. The hiring manager was very efficient and communicative. It appeared that the hiring manager was very interested in hiring me. Once the in-person interview was completed, I was asked to complete the Omnia personality test. The test took about 5 minutes to complete and was very brief. It was unlike any personality test I have taken in the past. The test asked how you are viewed at work and then how you view yourself at work. After completing the test, I did not hear back from the company for over 2 weeks. When I followed up with the recruiter, she told me that according to the Omnia test, that I didn't fit the requirements of the job. It is disappointing that the company relies on a short personality test to hire employees.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you worked on a project with a tight deadline. How did you achieve your goals.   Answer Question

Technical Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Assurance (Schaumburg, IL) in November 2017.

Interview

Interviewed with Assurance, required a technical test and a personality test. First round of interview was a phone screening where they asked basic questions on computer terminology. The second round was a technical test done online. The third round was located in their offices with three different managers. The fifth test was a personality test done online. The final interview was done with the department manager.

Surety Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Assurance.

Interview

The interview process was very quick and concise for me. I had interviewed for a surety intern position as well as a marketing and advertising intern position. The process took about two weeks.

Interview Questions

• One question in particular that was intriguing was that of wether I had an understanding of the intricacies of medical insurance and if so do I believe there is growth in the insurance industry.   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Assurance.

Interview

Initially applied through my school's career website. I had 30 min phone screening then I was called in for an interview. The interview took about an hour and I met with both the HR person I had phone screened with as well as the head of the finance department.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too crazy, basically a lot of questions about my experience in work and school and to see if I was a good fit with the culture.   Answer Question