Assurant Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Assurant Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

Updated Jun 12, 2017

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Assurant (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The first interview was scheduled and upon completion of the first interview and acceptance of the management team, there was a second panel interview. The process was pretty easy and I did not feel any intimidation at all.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle a situation where I did everything I could to solve a problem and still failed?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Assurant (Duluth, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

intense but very professional. I interviewed with a supervisor as well as the operations manger. Both asked about 10 questions a piece. They both seemed very knowledgeable of the company. Overall the interview was about 1 hour long.

Customer Care Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Assurant (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Location Duluth, GA I applied for the job online. The application is very easy. A little under 2 weeks later I was asked to take an assessment as well as schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was extremly quick, 10 mins. Very easy questions. Next step will be an in person interview

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been employed with the company   Answer Question
    • How did you find out about the position   Answer Question
    • Have you ever worked in a call center before   Answer Question
    • What was your favorite thing about working in a call center   Answer Question
    • Describe a time where you dealt with a difficult customer   Answer Question
    • How do you handle a stressful work envirnment   Answer Question
    • Have you ever worked for a company where you day was scheduled for you and if so how do you handle it   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Assurant (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Had multiple phone interviews during October 2016. HR person told me I did well on all 3 technical phone interviews. Have not heard back since. Seeing that the job is still open 5 monthis later it sounds like the positon is either fake or they can't get budget approval for it.

Don't waste your time interviewing with these jokers.

Manager Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Assurant (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

There are some very nice people in the Talent Acquisition and very easy to talk too, the company is having many issues and they came out during the interview. Once we got the way through the process did they discuss salary. Even though i filled out my past history and "expectation" the salary for the position was significantly below my minimum. Once we started discussing salary, HR started telling me about all the salary cuts everyone in the company was going through and how people got "promoted: but had to do more work for the same salary. I appreciated the candor, they were trying to "bid me down" into a significantly lower salary.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle being part of geographically dispersed team.   Answer Question

Associate Statistician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Assurant (Atlanta, GA) in February 2017.

Interview

first HR then manager, HR ask personal and background information and after 2 weeks he scheduled another interview with manager, it is a phone interview and he asked me about my work experience, coursework, my projects, with SQL, SAS and statistical knowledge and some other questions.

Interview Questions

• SAS, SQL, logistic regression questions, estimate how many cars in Atlanta and how could you get the answer?   1 Answer

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Assurant (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

Applied on Glassdoor and received email from HR to set up phone interview.
    Had initial interview with HR on the phone, then phone interview with hiring manager and then face to face in Atlanta office.
    Everyone was gracious and professional.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working with Assurant?
      What do you foresee as challenges?
      Answer Question

Negotiation

Was made an offer verbally and then offer letter send. Some negotiation.

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Assurant (Atlanta, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

Very well organized. They stuck to the deadlines and kept me updated with regular status. Had 5 rounds totally, with one technical (statistical concepts), 2 resume walk throughs and 2 behavioral interviews. Being strong on foundation is key to cracking the interview

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Assurant (Duluth, GA).

Interview

My interviewing experience was rewarding and the interviewer made me feel comfortable. The interviewer went over interesting highlights about the company. My expected position duties were explained and I was given a tour. I was allowed to sit in with an employee to see, if I would like the position. That was a plus.

Interview Questions

• Where do I see myself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The hourly pay was shared with me upfront and it was explained to me that I would be given opportunities to increase my pay based off my overall performance.

Processing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Assurant (Atlanta, GA) in July 2016.

Interview

They were rude and did not call after an appointment had been set for a phone interview...no reason offered with calls/emails going nowhere. I spent a lot of time going through the application process with taking tests just to get this awful treatment. They probably do this to their customers, too.