Assurant Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 15, 2017

2.7

85 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Assurant (Duluth, GA).

Interview

I did an online assessment and the same day I was invited to do a phone interview. After the phone interview they scheduled me for a one on one interview and 1 month later I received a rejection email. Over 10 years of call center experience. All of the questions were situational questions internal only and it tells a lot about this company. They have more issues internally. I didn't feel the focus was on the customers at all.

Interview Questions

• name a time when you had a disagreement with a form of management.   Answer Question

Procurement Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Assurant (Atlanta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

Phone screen with HR, Phone screen with Hiring Mgr and face to face with Hiring Mgr and his Mgr. I got a call the day of my face to face with an offer.

Special Investigator I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Assurant (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The Interview process was very relaxed and common in nature. The interview process started with a 30 minute phone screen and after that, the next step was face to face interview at the Atlanta office.

Interview Questions

• What type of management style do you like?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Assurant (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

I applied for the position of Project Manager, I was contacted by a recruiter in which he asked for my availability for a phone interview. I responded with my availability and I never received a response. I went ahead and send a follow up email and all I received was a generic thank you for applying response with you meet the qualifications a recruiter will contact you. Very unprofessional, I read so many great reviews on the company and unfortunately my experience was not good.

Digital Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Assurant (Atlanta, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

Applied online and reached out to the recruiter whom I had a relationship with. Received a phone screening. Then interviewed with the hiring manager over the phone. After that, it was an onsite panel interview. Closed up with a final phone interview with a business stakeholder.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Assurant (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The recruiter contacted me to set up a phone screen so I responded with my availability but never heard back. How unprofessional! A friend of mine was doing an interview with them with a different position but he says the communication was so slow (It turned out to be the same recruiter). The company should let go some of those unprofessional/unqualified recruiters. They will ruin the reputation of the company.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Assurant (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The first interview was scheduled and upon completion of the first interview and acceptance of the management team, there was a second panel interview. The process was pretty easy and I did not feel any intimidation at all.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle a situation where I did everything I could to solve a problem and still failed?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Assurant (Duluth, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

intense but very professional. I interviewed with a supervisor as well as the operations manger. Both asked about 10 questions a piece. They both seemed very knowledgeable of the company. Overall the interview was about 1 hour long.

Statistician II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Assurant (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

I submitted an application online and received an email from the HR 4 days later to set up a phone screen. The interview was just checking my experience and what I did in the past. It lasted about 12 minutes. Recruiter mentioned he would get in touch with the hiring person. No specific timeframe was stated.
    Typically, this means you won't hear back from them again. The recruiter could have reviewed the resume more thoroughly to find the potential interviewees otherwise it was a waste of my time to attain the call.

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Assurant (Duluth, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Very detailed. Phone interview and then 1-2 in person interviews if there was a call back. There was a phone interview with a Sr Rep. In person interviews were set with both managers and Sr Reps. After the interview I received both a phone call and a few emails with my offer with orientation information included.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience with insurance?   1 Answer