Assurant Customer Service Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Assurant Customer Service Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Assurant (Miami, FL) in July 2012.

Interview

I was interviewed by two people. Interview questions were fair and understandable. Interviewers are those who you will work under. Training is about 1-2 weeks. Everyone in the company was very nice and helpful. Trainers are amazingly good. Also, you can count security to help you if you get lost.

Interview Questions

• What would you do under unique and complicated scenarios?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Assurant

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Assurant (Atlanta, GA) in January 2009.

Interview

Had to talk with a recruiter and several managers -- both by phone and in person. Had to applky on line. There were fits and starts.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Okay but should have asked for more.

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Assurant in July 2011.

Interview

Process was very easy. Interviewed with two supervisors and basic question were asked. Interview only took about 20min. One of the easiest inverviews I have had. They called me about 3 days later to offer me the job. They did aske me about an indiscresion on my background but I was able to explain it away and received the offer.