Assurant Database Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Assurant Database Administrator Interview Questions

4.0

Database Administrator Interview

Interview

There were quite a number of rather technical questions, and then there was an extensive background checking. Also, multiple people were giving the interview. It took a few weeks before hearing back about acceptance.

Interview Questions

• How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Assurant

Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Assurant (Atlanta, GA) in May 2009.

Interview

I found out about the job through a family member in February after I found out I was going to be laid off by a big blue computer company. I had an informal phone interview with the hiring manager in February. The company announced a hiring freeze, but the group got an exception for the DBA position. I applied for position online after hiring manager told me that is was posted in March. HR also contacted me after seeing my resume on monster.com. The day the job was posted, I had a quick interview with HR - it went fine. I interviewed with hiring manager in late April (felt I crashed and burned, but he seemed to still want me). I interviewed with hiring manager's manager 4 business days ago (early May) (this one went great, I thought). No word at this point but still hopeful. There is another person that has more experience than me, but the company still appears to want me because of other intangible skills.

Interview Questions