Assurant Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Assurant Health Interview Questions

Updated Jan 26, 2017

2.7

QATestr Interview

Interview

Questions are more towards knowing YOU, accomplishments, and how much you know about the company. They speak highly of the company, its mission, culture, products and people. It was a great experience.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Assurant Health.

Interview

Easy and fast. The interviewers were really nice and friendly. They made you feel comfortable and they made eye contact. Also gave you a chance to ask questions and a tour.

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Assurant Health (Milwaukee, WI) in June 2016.

Interview

During the interview the manager really made the job sound horrible and that I'd be overworked. He stated how they did not have enough people to do the work they had, due to people being on medical leave.

Interview Questions

• Do you think a customer service rep should be paid more than a processor?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Assurant Health (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Basic interview 3 stages. The first was over the phone. Then another over the phone. The next was in person and sat with a rep got a good feel for the job.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Assurant Health.

Interview

Interviewed with manager and RVP. Both were over the phone and one was in person as well. That was basically it. I can't type anymore on this, why do you need 50 words minimum to explain this.

Search Engine Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Assurant Health.

Interview

The interview was timely and the process moved very fast. My interviewer was professional and we quickly built a report with each other. Overall, the company seems like a great opportunity.

Interview Questions

• They ask a lot of technical questions to gauge your experience if you're applying for a technical position. Be prepared to know you stuff, as you should!   Answer Question

Actuarial Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Assurant Health (Madison, WI) in September 2014.

Interview

I applied online on my school's job board, and they came to my school for on campus interviews. The interview was pretty standard with some behavior questions. Once you got invited to interview, you signed up for a time and had a 30 minute interview. I got a call the next day with an offer for the position.

IPAW Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Assurant Health (Milwaukee, WI) in August 2014.

Interview

I met with the Chief Sales officer. He arranged separate interviews with the Product Manager, the internal VP, the field VP and also the field VP that I would report to.

Interview Questions

• "So, you're chugging along and you realize that it's probably gonna be 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, heck, maybe even a year before you make any commissions in this position. How do you feel about the variable comp?"   1 Answer

Inside Sales Agent Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Assurant Health.

Interview

They make you sell them something. Here's how to do it:

1.) briefly small talk them about what they are looking for. They came in for a reason so uncover WHY.

2.) ask them ?s to better understand how they will use whatever they came in for. Also how much they want to spend.

3.) find the product they want, briefly go over what they told you they wanted before and ask them if that's what they're looking for.

4.) Pitch your product the best you can. Highlight the things they mentioned to you about using it. At least 2 items.

5.) ask if they've got any ?s

6.) ask if the product will work for them, and once you get yes you tell them the price. Knowing the price will be under their budget.

7.) assume sale. So jerry the stove will be on the road at 3pm Tomo, so I just wanted to make sure we have your address right, so I show u at...

BOOM! That will get u hired. Or just wait until open enrollment they hire anyone really.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They called me 30 min after interview.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Assurant Health (Milwaukee, WI) in March 2014.

Interview

After applying online, I had a phone interview with corporate recruiter (located off-site from company headquarters). After this, I met with 3 different groups of people in office for panel-style interviews.