Assurant Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Assurant Intern Interview Questions

Updated Jun 7, 2017

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Assurant (Atlanta, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

The first round was office interview with a recruiting manager and a senior associate. They were very nice and didn't challenge me at all. It was very casual interview and I did't have any technical questions asked.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Assurant

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Assurant (Atlanta, GA) in February 2016.

Interview

I had to do 3 interviews and a project, but the project wasn't judged too harshly. overall they made me feel comfortable and were easy to interview with. I had to also have a phone interview and they were very flexible with time.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Assurant.

Interview

Pretty easy and fast. I applied online. I was contacted by HR asking about times to conduct a phone interview.The phone interview was pretty easy with basic questions. Then, I was invited for an office interview which was very casual.

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Assurant (Milwaukee, WI) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview was very straight forward. not much back and fourth, just a nice conversation about the job roles, responsibilities, duties, and requirements. This was one of the most straight up interviews I had. First starting off with a phone interview, and then they brought me in for an in person interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Assurant (Duluth, GA) in April 2013.

Interview

They called me for an over the phone interview which lasted 15 minutes and then I was called into the office for a second interview

Interview Questions

• They asked questions such as what I know about their company and they asked about the classes I was taking in college and what were some of the projects I have taken on in the past   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Assurant in March 2012.

Interview

First I had a phone interview. Met with the team that I would be working with. They wanted to know a lot about why I wanted to study IT.