Assurant Insurance Specialist (Customer Service Representative ) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Insurance Specialist (Customer Service Representative ) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Assurant (Miami, FL) in August 2011.

Interview

Wednesday morning, I received an email from an out of state recruiter. She came across my resume on CareerBuilder and wanted to know if I was interested in the position. I was then told to apply online with the company and to give her a call after I was finished. After the application, she emailed a link to the online Wonderlic timed test. I took the test and passed. One hour later, I received a call from another recruiter who asked me a few questions about my work history. Then she passed my file over to someone else in the HR dept. That was on a Friday afternoon around 6pm. Monday morning I received a call from Assurant HR who scheduled an interview and another skills test for that Tuesday. I was sent an email about company benefits and some info on the position. My interview was suppose to be with a few managers from Specialty Properties or something like that. I get the HR and i have to take another timed Wonderlic test which doesnt make sense because I already took one at home right? Apparently, you have to pass that test in order to interview with the managers. Unfortunately, I was nervous as hell and didn't pass the test so I didn't get the panel interview. Im still bummed about it. They made me jump through so many hoops. The salary wasnt that great to put someone through hell and high water.