Assurant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Assurant Interview Questions

Updated Jan 16, 2018

2.6

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Assurant (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The first interview was scheduled and upon completion of the first interview and acceptance of the management team, there was a second panel interview. The process was pretty easy and I did not feel any intimidation at all.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle a situation where I did everything I could to solve a problem and still failed?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Assurant (Duluth, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

intense but very professional. I interviewed with a supervisor as well as the operations manger. Both asked about 10 questions a piece. They both seemed very knowledgeable of the company. Overall the interview was about 1 hour long.

Statistician II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Assurant (Atlanta, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

I submitted an application online and received an email from the HR 4 days later to set up a phone screen. The interview was just checking my experience and what I did in the past. It lasted about 12 minutes. Recruiter mentioned he would get in touch with the hiring person. No specific timeframe was stated.
    Typically, this means you won't hear back from them again. The recruiter could have reviewed the resume more thoroughly to find the potential interviewees otherwise it was a waste of my time to attain the call.

Anonymous Employee in Duluth, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Assurant (Duluth, GA) in May 2017.

Interview

Very detailed. Phone interview and then 1-2 in person interviews if there was a call back. There was a phone interview with a Sr Rep. In person interviews were set with both managers and Sr Reps. After the interview I received both a phone call and a few emails with my offer with orientation information included.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience with insurance?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Albany, OR

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Assurant (Albany, OR).

Interview

I interview with a supervisors and an HR representative. They really listen to my responses and were engaged with me throughout my interview process. I felt very comfortable and not put on the spot.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Assurant in April 2017.

Interview

Comfortable, engaging, straight forward............ Clear, fun, felt wanted g…The manager was nice, knowledgeable, friendly and she seemed genuinely interested in my background and responses to the questions she asked. Interview questions were customer service related and not difficult

Customer Care Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Assurant (Atlanta, GA) in March 2017.

Interview

Location Duluth, GA I applied for the job online. The application is very easy. A little under 2 weeks later I was asked to take an assessment as well as schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was extremly quick, 10 mins. Very easy questions. Next step will be an in person interview

Interview Questions

• Have you ever been employed with the company   Answer Question
    • How did you find out about the position   Answer Question
    • Have you ever worked in a call center before   Answer Question
    • What was your favorite thing about working in a call center   Answer Question
    • Describe a time where you dealt with a difficult customer   Answer Question
    • How do you handle a stressful work envirnment   Answer Question
    • Have you ever worked for a company where you day was scheduled for you and if so how do you handle it   Answer Question

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Assurant (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Had multiple phone interviews during October 2016. HR person told me I did well on all 3 technical phone interviews. Have not heard back since. Seeing that the job is still open 5 monthis later it sounds like the positon is either fake or they can't get budget approval for it.

Don't waste your time interviewing with these jokers.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Assurant in February 2017.

Interview

My "interview" consisted of a 30 minute phone call. The first half was spent telling me about the company. But things changed dramatically when the "technical" part started. At this point the tone changed radically. The interviewer asked me a series of strange, abstract questions that had very little to do with the skills listed on the job req. At no point was I given any chance to talk about my skills or experience. It ended abruptly when the interviewer hung up without giving me any chance to ask questions. I asked kindly for another chance to prove myself but was ignored. Just an awful experience. Stay away.

Interview Questions

• I was asked a number of very detailed database questions that no developer would be expected to know.   1 Answer

Front Line Interview

Anonymous Employee in Addison, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Assurant (Addison, TX) in February 2017.

Interview

The interviewer ask you questions about your work experience and ask a series of basic scenario questions. The entire process was super easy and laid back. Also be prepared to answer questions about future goals within the company. Again not a hard interview just prepare yourself to talk about yourself and the things you bring to the table.