Assurant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Assurant Manager Interview Questions

3.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Assurant (Atlanta, GA) in February 2013.

Interview

The interview process started with a phone screen then an on site interview with several different managers. Onceyou met with all managers then HR call back to present the offer.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you had to implement a change   Answer Question

Negotiation

They don't negotiate with the salary in general.

Other Interview Reviews for Assurant

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Assurant (Atlanta, GA) in December 2012.

Interview

I applied for the position online and was called by HR a few weeks later. After I passed the phone screen, the HR person set up an in-person interview with the hiring manager with some kind of assignment to present at the interview but later changed it to a phone interview without an assignment.

The phone interview went well, and I was scheduled for multiple short phone interviews: a higher-level HR person, the hiring manager's boss, a peer to the position, and a business partner. The interviews with the latter two went fine; the others, not so much. The HR person was late to the call and then flat-out told me that she didn't think I was right for the job. The hiring manager's boss said essentially the same thing in softer terms. Of course, this left me wondering why I was being interviewed in the first place.

The company never contacted me again after the second round of phone interviews. The HR person I'd been dealing with did not respond to a polite email requesting a status update. Overall, I was left with an impression of confusion around the hiring process and a lack of respect from HR in terms of how it treats candidates.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami Beach, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Assurant (Miami Beach, FL) in May 2012.

Interview

Recieve call from recuiter did intial interview got inv for second interview at
    Facility went well got invite for 4 interview did not even call back

Interview Questions

• As a manager take me through a project that u were
      In charge of and how did this effect the way the company
      Does business   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Assurant (Miami, FL) in May 2009.

Interview

Incredible interview process: challenging but great introduction to caliber of team you are working with. Be prepared to in with specifics - generalizations don't cut it here.

Interview Questions

• Provide us with statistical data on success of your campaigns. My tenure was before such data existed.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase. But in retrospect my hiring manager was the only weak employee in the building