Assystem Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

Assystem Interview Questions in United Kingdom

2.0

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Preston, North West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Assystem (Preston, North West England, England (UK)).

Interview

Average, not very structured. Can tell there isn't a formal process for this, just a case of ask whatever you want. Unorganised. But on the flipside, questions werent really tough or anything, just a case of speaking and explaining previous experiences. No trick questions.

Interview Questions

• Simple. Tell us about a time you...Why do you want to work here...Talk us through your experience...Name a time you demonstrated (teamwork, problem solving, usual)...

Along with one or two technical questions related to job role
      Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Assystem.

Interview

Very friendly and helpful recruitment event and future communication with Recruitment/HR. Positive approach from managers. First quick talk with recruitment representative, then technical interview. Several standard questions, majority can be answered having ~6months work experience in good company and/or having master degree in mechanical engineering (aircraft propulsion systems) form good University.

Salary not competitive

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Derby, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Assystem (Derby, England (UK)) in January 2012.

Interview

Following an initial phone-screening with the companies own recruitment admin, I had a one-off interview with the Chief Engineer and the Programme Manager. This was at Assystem's Derby site. It was very casual and informal, as much a personality check as a thorough interview or assesment. They provided details of the role (the work, the customer, the timescales etc), but no talk of compensation, perks or career progression etc.

Interview Questions

• Technical Experience related to Jet Engines. How would I solve particular technical problems   1 Answer