Assystem Interview Questions in United Kingdom | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 20, 2017

2.0

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Professional Graduate Scheme Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bristol, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Assystem (Bristol, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

Two technical interviews and one HR interview. HR was simple, talked through CV and asked about what I'd done at University. Technical, one involved quick questions but they guided you through if you didn't know and the other presented a scenario, you had ten minutes to assess it and give your answers

Interview Questions

• Simple engineering things such as knowing bending equations, bernoulli's equation etc.   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Preston, North West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Assystem (Preston, North West England, England (UK)).

Interview

Average, not very structured. Can tell there isn't a formal process for this, just a case of ask whatever you want. Unorganised. But on the flipside, questions werent really tough or anything, just a case of speaking and explaining previous experiences. No trick questions.

Interview Questions

• Simple. Tell us about a time you...Why do you want to work here...Talk us through your experience...Name a time you demonstrated (teamwork, problem solving, usual)...

Along with one or two technical questions related to job role   Answer Question

Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Assystem.

Interview

Very friendly and helpful recruitment event and future communication with Recruitment/HR. Positive approach from managers. First quick talk with recruitment representative, then technical interview. Several standard questions, majority can be answered having ~6months work experience in good company and/or having master degree in mechanical engineering (aircraft propulsion systems) form good University.

Salary not competitive

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Derby, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Assystem (Derby, England (UK)) in August 2014.

Interview

The interview follows standard process. A few standard questions were asked at the beginning. These can be found in the most of the website which teach you how to prepare interview. Then three detail technical questions were asked.

Interview Questions

• What did you do before? What can you bring to the company   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Derby, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Assystem (Derby, England (UK)) in January 2012.

Interview

Following an initial phone-screening with the companies own recruitment admin, I had a one-off interview with the Chief Engineer and the Programme Manager. This was at Assystem's Derby site. It was very casual and informal, as much a personality check as a thorough interview or assesment. They provided details of the role (the work, the customer, the timescales etc), but no talk of compensation, perks or career progression etc.

Interview Questions

• Technical Experience related to Jet Engines. How would I solve particular technical problems   1 Answer