Astellas Europe Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 20, 2016

Interviews for Top Jobs at Astellas Europe

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chertsey, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Astellas Europe (Chertsey, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

Dragged out for months. It was unstructured, dubious and very unprofessional. HR was barely involved. The personality test is a 1980s approach and one concludes that those involved in hiring do not have good people instincts or relational skills to assess candidates.

Interview Questions

• It was so disorganised and the questions were off topic. It was very convoluted and unprofessional. Clearly these people don't know how to interview and represent a disorganised cowboy organisation. Reading other Glassdoor comments validated the experience.   Answer Question

Office Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chertsey, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Astellas Europe (Chertsey, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

Telephone interview, then a face-to-face
    I went for the interview which last 2.5hrs in all - way too long - a week later the HR person left a message asking me to phone her - I've phoned her twice now and left messages and have heard nothing since!!!!!!! HOW RUDE IS THAT!!!!!!
    Also, they do a PPA (Personal Profile Assessment) prior to the interview - it is VERY intrusive - really guys get a grip people want a job NOT TO HAVE ASTELLAS IN THEIR HEADS.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chertsey, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Astellas Europe (Chertsey, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

Process was ostensibly: psych profiling online, screening interview with the hiring manager, followed by assessment centre.
    Assessment centre consisted of a presentation on a topic given 30 minutes prior, then Q&A on the presentation; this was followed by a competence-based interview by HR.
    It took three months in all from the point of application to the final interview, and to date, I have no final communication on the outcome. Apparently, the role might not exist after all.

Interview Questions