Astellas Europe Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Astellas Europe Interview Questions

Interviews at Astellas Europe

2.9

Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Astellas Europe (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Face to face interview - the questions were mainly about my experince and competency based questions. And why I wanted to work for Astellas. The interview panel all asked question and they represented 3 levels of management

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chertsey, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Astellas Europe (Chertsey, England (UK)) in September 2016.

Interview

Dragged out for months. It was unstructured, dubious and very unprofessional. HR was barely involved. The personality test is a 1980s approach and one concludes that those involved in hiring do not have good people instincts or relational skills to assess candidates.

Interview Questions

• It was so disorganised and the questions were off topic. It was very convoluted and unprofessional. Clearly these people don't know how to interview and represent a disorganised cowboy organisation. Reading other Glassdoor comments validated the experience.   Answer Question
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chertsey, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Astellas Europe (Chertsey, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

Process was ostensibly: psych profiling online, screening interview with the hiring manager, followed by assessment centre.
    Assessment centre consisted of a presentation on a topic given 30 minutes prior, then Q&A on the presentation; this was followed by a competence-based interview by HR.
    It took three months in all from the point of application to the final interview, and to date, I have no final communication on the outcome. Apparently, the role might not exist after all.

Senior Database Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chertsey, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Astellas Europe (Chertsey, England (UK)) in February 2013.

Interview

I had a two stage interview process, firstly with a Technical Architect, then with an Architecture Director. Several technical questions were asked at each stage to confirm my skillset. The process took approximately seven days from the interviews to an offer.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to walk through my experience utilising databases.   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Astellas Europe (London, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

It was pretty good, although the set up was chaotic. The company requested a copy of payslip or contract from current job. Never come across this before. The whole process was protracted. Unclear as to the role.

Office Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chertsey, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Astellas Europe (Chertsey, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

Telephone interview, then a face-to-face
    I went for the interview which last 2.5hrs in all - way too long - a week later the HR person left a message asking me to phone her - I've phoned her twice now and left messages and have heard nothing since!!!!!!! HOW RUDE IS THAT!!!!!!
    Also, they do a PPA (Personal Profile Assessment) prior to the interview - it is VERY intrusive - really guys get a grip people want a job NOT TO HAVE ASTELLAS IN THEIR HEADS.

Communications Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leiden (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Astellas Europe (Leiden (Netherlands)) in January 2019.

Interview

Face to face interview with HR and current Comms manager. Very relaxed and friendly. I felt a definite 'click' with both people. I was very positive when I left. I was one of 3 candidates for this interim function. I did not get selected. The reason they gave to the headhunter was that I had not have enough experience in international companies which is completely untrue. I have only worked for international companies for 30+ years! My advice: if someone takes time for a F2F interview, you should have the courtesy to give them a real reason why they were not selected and not one that is so obviously untrue.

Interview Questions

• Does the function sound interesting for you now that you have heard more about it?   Answer Question

Senior Database Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leiden (Netherlands)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Astellas Europe (Leiden (Netherlands)) in March 2015.

Interview

Very friendly and they ask you more about what you know and try to explain what they require when you board more confidence

Interview Questions

• How can you fit in this role and explain the scenario where you helped your company to reduce costs.   1 Answer

Associate Director Clinical Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chertsey, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Astellas Europe (Chertsey, England (UK)) in January 2019.

Interview

Great, friendly interviewers, questions on experience and competency based questions. It was a friendly atmosphere and I felt comfortable answering the questions. They were quite challenging questions but I was able to answer accurately.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had a situation that had to do with a strategic matter of legal or compliance nature and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

PV Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leiden (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Astellas Europe (Leiden (Netherlands)) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied directly on the company site, and had an initial screening call with HR from US, followed by call from the hiring manager and then finally a full day schedule face-to-face on-site interview. This included HR, and hiring team, and call from US and included a friendly chat at lunch. The process was really relaxed and the team was really nice.

Interview Questions

• The questions were both on technical procedures and also competence based. As this was an audit role, the importance of being able to handle push backs and conflicts was emphasized upon, and the ability to work under pressure. the team was very friendly and at no point did the process make me uncomfortable   1 Answer