Astellas Pharma US Interview Questions in Chicago, IL | Glassdoor

Astellas Pharma US Interview Questions in Chicago, IL

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Astellas Pharma US (Chicago, IL) in August 2016.

Interview

A half day series of interviews with HR, leadership, and staff who would work with the position. I was given an office for the day, and made very comfortable throughout. As much attention was focused on questions I had as there was on the interview questions. Everyone I spoke with was extremely friendly, and the logistics were all taken care of by Astellas and went smoothly.

Senior Director, Strategic Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Astellas Pharma US (Chicago, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by HR, who found me on Linkedin. We had a 30 minute call covering the basics. Based on our discussion, she arranged for me to speak with the hiring manager. The call with the hiring manager was great. He we was very personable and professional. The interview went well. I hope I'm invited for another round of interviews.

Interview Questions

• What is my management style?
      What do I perceive to be the biggest challenge of the job?   Answer Question

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Astellas Pharma US (Chicago, IL) in February 2013.

Interview

Phone screening interview with HR first, then hiring manager, then on-site interview with 5 individuals, and finally a last interview with the VP of the area. Very organized and friendly.