Astellas Pharma US Senior Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Astellas Pharma US Senior Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Astellas Pharma US

1 Interview Review

1.0

Senior Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Astellas Pharma US (New York, NY) in March 2019.

Interview

Initially I applied online. I recieved an automated email about a week later asking me to schedule a 30 minute phone call with a recruiter. At the time of my phone interview the recruiter called and started going down a list of questions like she was reading from a strict list. A few of the questions did not seem to relate to the role (or at least it was not explained how it related) like when have I ever assembled a congress and what I did to make it a success. She did not go over the role at all. In fact, she refused to answer any of my questions, did not provide salary information, and would not deviate from her script - which involved blanket questions that were so vague I could only guess as to how they related to the role.

At the end she told me she was not really a recruiter but rather the HR rep and wasn't able to give me any information. AWFUL. she informed me that I would get an automated email in 7-10 business days letting me know the next steps and if the hiring manager was interested in interviewing me in person. How could the hiring manager already want to see me in person? I haven't even gotten a chance to talk to someone about the role!

The entire "interview" lasted all of 15 minutes.

For such a large company and an important role like this, Astellas should have skilled recruiters screening candidates, otherwise, they could just go a step further - remove the HR rep and just email the interview questions!

Interview Questions

• what kind of nurse and patient marketing campaigns have you done?   Answer Question
  • when have you put together a congress and how did you make it successful?   Answer Question
  • what specific skills in your background would you contribute to this role?   Answer Question