Aston Carter Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 31, 2017

2.5

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aston Carter (London, England (UK)) in November 2016.

Interview

1-to-1 with Internal Recruiter then a further 1-to-1 with a young Team Leader.
    Questions were relatively straightforward: - motivations, education, why recruitment, etc.
    Offices are nice, full of energy and professional.

Interview Questions

• Very Straightforward:

- motivations, education, why recruitment, etc.
      Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aston Carter (London, England (UK)) in June 2014.

Interview

Relatively straightforward, met with around 5 people moving up in Seniority as the interviews went on. Around 30 mins to 1 hour with each. Lots of questions around motivations and a few competency questions thrown in.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any examples of when you've gone above and beyond?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aston Carter (London, England (UK)) in January 2014.

Interview

Meetings lots of people. one after another. I think i met about 5 people including the internal recruiter. Lots of the same questions again and again, and some people clearly hadn't interviewed before. overall, mostly nice people with the exception of one who was a bit aggressive.

Interview Questions

• why do you want work here? what other companies are you looking at? what makes you think you will be successful in recruitment.   Answer Question
    • why do you want work here?   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aston Carter (London, England (UK)) in September 2012.

Interview

Initial telephone call from the in-house Recruiter. This was just a screening exercise, preparing you for a face to face interview.

Face to face interviews last for several hours altogether and are with a number of different Senior Consultants and/or Team Leaders before the Sales Manager or Director speaks with you.

If you fail to impress one Consultant, you will not be progressed to the next. You are asked a lot of the same questions. Mainly around your motivations in life. Big focus on wanting to make money and why.

TIP: Don't be afraid to talk about wanting to make money. Also, don't assume your answers are being shared with the next interviewer. They're not, so answer questions in the same way if asked same question multiple times.

Resourcer Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aston Carter (London, England (UK)) in August 2012.

Interview

Telephone interview followed by a face to face in the company offices in London, in the format of a succession of twenty minute interviews with various consultants. If you make a good impression in these interviews you then meet with the Head of Sales. This was followed by a two hour session spent calling candidates to gauge your communication skills and basic ability to do the job.

Recruiter/Headhunter Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aston Carter (London, England (UK)) in June 2012.

Interview

1st round telephone interview and then a number of face to face interviews with consultants and senior management.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aston Carter (London, England (UK)) in June 2012.

Interview

It was good and thorough and reflected the outcomes that occurred in straight forward and open way.The ideas we shared were common to outcomes and in several interviews were consistent and cross checked

Interview Questions

• How were my skills in fast paced and high growth environment   1 Answer

Recruitment Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aston Carter (London, England (UK)) in August 2011.

Interview

Fairly streamlined process from initial telephone screen, through to offer. Had to meet with the internal recruiter first and was then introduced to a number of relevant sales managers to assess best team fit within the business. I was kept informed at all stages of the process and an offer was straightforward and swift when the decision was made.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel areas of your previous work history set you up well for a career in recruitment?   Answer Question