Aston Martin Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Aston Martin

2.8

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aston Martin (New York, NY) in February 2012.

Interview

Two phase interview process. Rather involved. On both. Specific questions designed to get input on immediate company crisis issues. PowerPoint presentation expected at second interview. No decision after second interview for another 6 weeks.

Negotiation

Always in the form of written and mailed letters No e-mails. HR protocol always in full action. Never any commitment as to salary. Finally came down to take it or leave it.

Applications Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warwick, West Midlands, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aston Martin (Warwick, West Midlands, England (UK)) in April 2018.

Interview

The application process through the portal itself is quite simple and standard format. The application was picked up by HR and passed on to the hiring manager correctly - not something that happens often. The interview arrangement process was smooth through HR. The interview itself commenced at the appointed time and the line management were thorough, polite, astute and observant.

Interview Questions

• Core competency and situation based behavioural questions.   Answer Question

Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gaydon, England (UK)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aston Martin (Gaydon, England (UK)).

Interview

Two interviews. Inefficient planning with short notice and i thought quite disrespectful outcome. Not able to park on arrival as guest car park full, no real welcome. Interview not structured and quite informal.

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gaydon, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Aston Martin (Gaydon, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied through the application website, then I have been contacted by email and phone in the 2 next months. I had a interview in the factory with an engineer and the manager of the departement. The first part of the interview was a discussion about engine emissions and technologies to deals with it. The second part was a normal interview talking about my background.

Interview Questions

• Tell us everything you konw about Aston Martin.   1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gaydon, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aston Martin (Gaydon, England (UK)) in August 2018.

Interview

Applied for job in Q collection, employee referral to the Chassis department.

HR Seem to really be on the ball here, most impressive contact I've had, speedy replies and always helpful when it came to questions, directions, etc.

Had an interview with 2 members of the Chassis department, very nice and welcoming environment, seemed to like someone who fits well into their team, which was very important for both myself, and my interviewers.

Fairly formal, informal aspects, they really seem to get to want to know you, rather than know all of your engineering prowess, which is extremely important for me, as it shows a fantastic drive to boost working culture.

Single interview, around 45-60 minutes in duration.

Interview Questions

• Describe a challenge facing Aston Martin.   1 Answer

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gaydon, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aston Martin (Gaydon, England (UK)) in September 2015.

Interview

For contractors it is one hour process where the people who called themselves `managers` keeps reading basic hr questions of papers rather than asking their own questions. They take their notes back on paper and you might or might not get an offer.

Interview Questions

• what do you think about Aston Martin?   1 Answer

Cost Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gaydon, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aston Martin (Gaydon, England (UK)) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview was very aggressive and unwelcoming from the very start. I never felt comfortable. Difficult questions not related to the job at the beginning moving onto more job based questions later in the interview.

Interview Questions

• What going on in the world at the moment might currently affect Aston Martin   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, England (UK)

Interview

summoned to head office formal interview with others attending,suited and booted,nerve racking expierience also,followed by tour of aston martin,treated well by the company stayed the weekend with aston martin paying for evrything

Vehicle Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Gaydon, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aston Martin (Gaydon, England (UK)) in August 2017.

Interview

It was the best interviewing ever. They were really listening and didn't try to make it awkward. They were helpful and let me to do my best. They did not stop me or make me confused.

Production Operative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gaydon, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aston Martin (Gaydon, England (UK)) in February 2017.

Interview

Got invited to the training academy gaydon for the assessment day through the recruitment agency Hamilton.Got straight on with the basic maths test and then English test you get around 20min each test after that you do a practical test which is basically fitting the control module and electrics to the door although you don't actually fit it to the car door but to a plinth on a desk you get 25 mins.The next stage of the assessment you must make a cube out of Tetris type pieces,and then after that you have a interview no tricky questions just basically going over your paperwork and explaining the job.i must say I went here very nervous but when I got there it was very relaxed,not at anytime did I feel uncomfortable and I'm usually a nervous reck with 0 confidence when it comes to this stuff.Altho I wasn't successful i still had a great experience,and would happily do it again.