AstraZeneca Interview Questions in Alderley Park, England | Glassdoor

AstraZeneca Interview Questions in Alderley Park, England

Updated Apr 14, 2017

Regulatory CMC Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alderley Park, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Alderley Park, England (UK)) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied online, and had a telephone interview about a week after the closing date. Heard back a couple of days later and was invited over to alderley park to interview. Interview was 2 hours split into 2 1-hour sessions. First session was usual competency questions (STAR) with 2 interviewers followed by a technical session with 2 different interviewers. Received an offer a week later. Very rewarding process, I declined the offer for personal reasons but it looked like a fantastic place to work.

Interview Questions

• What is your understanding of the term 'compliance'?

How would your friends describe you?

General STAR questions about team work, challenges etc.
      Answer Question

Regulatory Affairs Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alderley Park, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Alderley Park, England (UK)) in May 2014.

Interview

I had submitted my CV for a specific role, online application, then got an email (after 2 weeks) for an interview at Alderley Park. STAR interview questions. Was asked 4 behaviour - STAR questions. Great interview, great company's introduction at the beginning, really enjoyed the process.

Industrial Placement (Discovery Sciences) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alderley Park, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Alderley Park, England (UK)) in October 2013.

Interview

The interview process involved the online application and Assessment Centre. Group activity with some standard tasks (list influential people etc.) was involved. The technical data analysis (graphs/charts) exercise involved description and logical deduction.. Two other individual interviews.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5-year time ?
      What does this graph represent ?
      Answer Question