AstraZeneca Associate Scientist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Associate Scientist

AstraZeneca Associate Scientist Interview Questions

Interviews at AstraZeneca

Associate Scientist Interview

Interview

3 hours interview experience! they were all friendly and professional. I like the environment of the company. I talked with more than 10 persons. I answered many professional questions which were all relevant with skills described in job description.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AstraZeneca

Associate Scientist Interview

Interview

I applied online received call from 3rd party. very simple questions asked. In a week i received an email from them. They called me for on site interview in 2 week. It was quick process.

Anonymous Employee in Frederick, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Frederick, MD) in August 2013.

Interview

Standard phone screen followed by 1/2 day in person interview. Had a chance to meet with the entire group and then some cross functional individuals at all. All in all it was a cordial and pleasant experience.

Associate Scientist Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca in July 2015.

Interview

smooth and friendly interview, timely arrangement, I really enjoy the interview and the manager is super nice. So as the colleagues. 30 min for the phone screen and 1 hr for second interview

Anonymous Employee in Gaithersburg, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Gaithersburg, MD).

Interview

There was a phone interview at first. I waited a month before they called me to come in for the face-to-face interview. They paid for my transportation and hotel stay for the night. The interview was with 14 different people. Some were one-on-one interviews, others were little groups of 2-3 people. There were different levels of people I met with from senior level directors, to people that had no prior work experience .

Interview Questions

• Describe your background and how it relates to this position.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Santa Clara, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

Met with recruiter for temp agency, then interviewed with manager and VP of Research and several other people in the group. The most questions came from the hiring manager-with some more general questions from the Director. The atmosphere was fairly cordial and there were no "gotcha" questions or silly theoretical questions to "test how you react."

Interview Questions

• Experience with HPLC was questioned in detail.   1 Answer

Associate Scientist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AstraZeneca.

Interview

Just a formal one

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Washington, DC) in August 2019.

Interview

give a one hour presentation and meet with 12 person one by one for half hour. Basically, they asked some technical questions basing on your CV, be prepared with everything on your cv.

Interview Questions

• what is the most challenge project you have met and how you deal with it   Answer Question