AstraZeneca Graduate Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AstraZeneca Graduate Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at AstraZeneca

2.8

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Coimbatore (India)) in July 2018.

Interview

This Interview process has 4 rounds. Round 1 is a screening test with 25 technical questions with No time limit and 30 aptitude in 30 mins.
After that, I faced 2 technical HR and 1 General HR rounds.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AstraZeneca

Graduate Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AstraZeneca.

Interview

The process took one day General aptitude, Logical Flow chart based questions followed by technical and HR interview.

Technial interview focused on final year project and internships.. No cs related questions since I am from non cs background

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Chennai (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

I applied through college. The interview process took one day. Overall experience was average.
    First round was Online test. It was pretty tough. There were almost six sections in the test. First section was Quants. Second section was Verbal and communnication skills, Third was Basics of programming and dbms, Fourth was Advanced IT and programming mcq,Fifth section was flowchart analysis and final section was data interpretation.
    Second round was technical interview. Major questions were from c++,data structures and Mysql. Few other questions from basic concepts like os,networks,dbms were also asked.
    Final round was HR interview. The HR was friendly. Some basic scenarios were given and how you would react to such scenarios. I was asked if i'd be able to travel for business purposes and if i'll be able to move.
    Oerall experience was good.

Interview Questions

• Other basic questions like Why astrazeneca? , Tell me about yourself, etc.   Answer Question

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Coimbatore (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

I applied through my college and the interview took two days.

During the first day of interview we had aptitude round. The aptitude question pattern was quite like the oracle apti round and the questions were easy.

During the second day of the process we had technical and HR interview. In the technical interview, I had questions from oops concept,data structures and DBMS and in general HR they tested our communication and confidence levels.