AstraZeneca Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.1

198 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Senior Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Telephone, TX

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Telephone, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

Very professional approach and role specific questioning. Interviewer punctual when initiating call and very accomplished at putting the candidate at ease. Enjoyable experience albeit only the initial screening. Lasted 30 minutes in total.

Interview Questions

• What is your definition of integrity in the context of this position?   1 Answer
    • Please provide any other relevant information in support of your credibility for this position?   Answer Question

LMS Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca.

Interview

Phone interview then two weeks later face to face. All questions were based on core values and explain how you have experienced them. Not much time for candidate to ask questions. Very tight schedule.

Global Operation Program Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AstraZeneca in April 2017.

Interview

The process took long time. I submitted my application in Feb. I was phone-interviewed in early April, and Skype-interviewed in early May. No sure what is the next step, still waiting for the result. As a Chinese national, the position I applied was in China, but every interview was in English from End to End. So I would say that the interview was difficult, but the difficulty mainly came from the language.

Diabetes Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bloomington, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Bloomington, IN) in April 2017.

Interview

Quick, interviewed by recruiter. When asked if I had any further questions about the position, the recruiter couldn't answer any because he had never been in a sales position. Very odd

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to present a presentation, what was the outcome?   Answer Question

Internal Study Support Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Wilmington, DE) in March 2017.

Interview

Organized and straight forward. They send a complete interview packet ahead of time detailing process. very structured formal interview start asking about your background, CV review and then ask situational questions using the ATOLA method.

Director, Market Research Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Wilmington, DE) in February 2017.

Interview

applied online and got to speak directly to the hiring manager after one round with HR.

Then interviewed with a small panel in a tiny, uncomfortable conference room.

As with most corporate interviews these days it was focused on the company's core values and was very STAR-based (behavioral). But, the questions had been developed by an outside consultant and even the panel members themselves admitted they couldn't decipher what exactly the questions were asking. After stumbling through a very disorienting battery of questions, I was glad to get out of there. The team exhibited no enthusiasm for the company overall, and really looked very misplaced even sitting and talking together. It was a very odd and uncomfortable atmosphere overall.

Interview Questions

• I can't really recall any specific questions verbatim, but most were behavioral - based (although in a very convoluted way)   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

The process took 3+ weeks. At the last phase, 3 hours before the in-person interview, the hiring manager cancelled the appointment. I'm at a loss for words. No explanation has been given although the previous phone interview has been passed with positive feedback.

CRM Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Wilmington, DE) in November 2016.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter in late October 2016. Setup phone screen quickly. Set up in person interview for early November and completed employee profile assessment before my on-site interview. Drove from central New Jersey to Delaware for the interview and met with two people in a group interview setting. Questions were normal experience based questions - "Tell us about an experience where you ___."

Never heard back from them or the recruiter until I reached out this year and asked if there was any feedback. Was told there wasn't any feedback and they hired someone else. Very unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a challenge you experienced when launching a new program and how you overcame it?   Answer Question

Pharmaceutical Sales Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca in November 2016.

Interview

I applied and went through some odd steps before being invited for a face to face. They require you to do a mock sales presentation which was ridiculous. The interviewers were jerks and one made a comment about my physical appearance, I won't say what. He seemed utterly bored with the entire process. Makes me wonder why I wasted my time. The company also seems to engage in age discrimination based on the interview experience of someone else I know. If you're a middle aged female you're out of luck.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AstraZeneca (Baltimore, MD) in November 2016.

Interview

I had an interviews with Medical manager and marketing head. They introduced themselves and asked me to tell them about my resume followed by several questions including ethical dilemma, previous success. I asked some question about advantages of the company. They explained more about their works and challenges.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with ethical dilemmas in your works?   Answer Question