AstraZeneca Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AstraZeneca Interview Questions

Updated Jun 20, 2017

3.1

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at AstraZeneca.

Interview

It has been ovr 25 years since I went through this so my views would not be of value

Negotiation

offered me job was what I wanted did not negotate

Pharmaceuticals Sales Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca.

Interview

The first part was an initial interview with a recruiter over the phone. Usually lasts nearly 30 minutes. Afterwards got an email for a face to face interview with the hiring manager. Still waiting for a call back after the face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to make a presentation?
      Why do you want to work in this industry?
      Greatest strengths?
      Greatest weaknesses?
      Answer Question

CNS Specialty Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AstraZeneca in September 2012.

Interview

Phone screen twice I made it but they ask how old you are which is completely illegal they have no regard for the law I had to take a personality profile but never got a call after even though I am extremely qualified I think the process if a little shady to say the least - I am always top 15% plus of the sales force for the last six years what do they want

Interview Questions

• when did you graduate from highschool   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AstraZeneca.

Interview

STAR interview, I had one day of interviews , 2 seperate interview with District managers

Negotiation

easy

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

One phone screen and one group interview is conducted and a decision made from the results of that. The in-person interview is more situational than skill-based.

Interview Questions

• You are asked about a time where you failed or had a poor outcome and to explain the main sources of the failure and what could be done differently next time.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation occurred over the phone and was respectful on both sides. Some give and take on both sides.

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AstraZeneca.

Interview

Filled out an application online. Approximately a week later I got what looked like a computer generated e-mail saying I was invited to have a phone interview. The phone interview was scheduled with an outsourced hiring company. The representative just asked about things on my resume. Did not really ask any difficult questions. Was not able to go into detail about the company.

Interview Questions

Interview

Be ready to present some STARS. Their interviews, even internal, is in the STAR format. Think of different situations (especially any in sales) and present your Tasks, Actions and Results. They are very results orientated and want to make sure that your decision making is results driven.

Interview Questions

• What would your previous manager say you could improve about yourself? Do you agree? Why, and how would you improve on that?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Easy, but that was seven years ago.

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Interview

I applied early February, and got an invite for a phone interview two weeks later. After my phone interview I was sent a link to complete two online personality tests, and still waiting to hear back from them...

Pharmaceuticals Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Phone interivew asking you to review your resume, ask about a time where you have to do a presentation. Then they email you a questionnaire. I did that about two weeks ago. still waiting to hear back.

Director Interview

Interview

Prepare to answer in "STAR" format when explaining your prior experience:
    Situation: What was a Situation that once happened to you?
    Task: What task did you have to do?
    Action: What action did you take?
    Result: What was the result?